Bumper respray quote (Stoke-on-Trent)

TomsThreeFiddy

Hi all, a guy reversed into my front bumper the other day and since the damage seemed quite minor we've decided to settle it without involving insurers.

I was wondering if anyone on here could offer a quote or expected price based on the attached images?

ff2999c575a5838bbb5e2e0c048ff36d.jpg176fbc900553ce0d52420d2b567646f9.jpg97cc1aaeb0774930df89be20f167e3ee.jpg

Cheers,

Tom

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Has the bumper deformed around the light, any damage underneath? You should get it checked out by a body shop mate as it could end up running into the £thousands and the guy may get funny when it comes to handing over the cash.

I'm under the impression a respray would be needed but I don't know whether the whole thing gets sprayed or if they just respray the affected area.

@rickyz I didn't notice any deformity but I was rushing to work when I looked over it. I'll have have a closer look this evening

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hey tom, I'm in Wrexham and I've literally got the EXACT same scuffs etc as you, let me k ow how you get on ? I'm looking myself but 50/50 whether to just get a new front fave or not ...

We're only in sandycroft if you ever want an opinion on it bud :thumbs:

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hey tom, I'm in Wrexham and I've literally got the EXACT same scuffs etc as you, let me k ow how you get on ? I'm looking myself but 50/50 whether to just get a new front fave or not ...

We're only in sandycroft if you ever want an opinion on it bud :thumbs:

no way ! Haha I work in sandycroft, you by the climbing wall?

That's on our landlords other site......near to revitup and as was APM.

We're on the Floods yard just after the speed camera.

Awesome !! What's your place called ?

I work out of a unit at the back of Unilec. Sign says CBM AUTOMOTIVE but I'm rEvolve Automotive.

Ah, I think I may have visited you before, I work in the lot over the way for 'north wales Aeroforms' :)

Oh yeah. I popped around unannounced to see if you'd let me look at your car when I was hydrodipping something and wanted to know how it fitted!