Supercharger kit+mods for 350z DE

Dashurik

Will have a Pre owned Procharger C2 complete kit and supporting mods available soon.

Also, available mid June a Pre owned HKS Twin Turbo 2530 complete kit with Apexi Boost Controller, HKS FCon V Pro- HKS Valcon, etc. Intercooler and pipework.

All for DE 350Z.

• Like 7

Will have a Pre owned Procharger C2 complete kit and supporting mods available soon.

How much assuming the OP is not interested?

No prices as yet mate.

Please check back in about 4 weeks time or see the For Sale section end of June.

• Like 1

ZMANALEX do you get a lot of SH supercharger kits?

how much would the procharger kit go for out of interest?

No prices as yet mate.

Please check back in about 4 weeks time or see the For Sale section end of June.

Very rarely get these up for sale, both kits are off my own 350Z.

was seriously tempted by this for myself but circumstances stop me from affording it, so thought I'd share with a fellow Zed owner

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/ptd/5557154124.html

I think it's a scam.

I messaged the seller a while back, they were only willing for money to be transferred to them. Would only offer delivery, were not very knowledgable of the kit and was not willing to meet in person.

I could be wrong but Please beware.

Edited by Tomb

was seriously tempted by this for myself but circumstances stop me from affording it, so thought I'd share with a fellow Zed owner

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/ptd/5557154124.html

I think it's a scam.

I messaged the seller a while back, they were only willing for money to be transferred to them. Would only offer delivery, were not very knowledgable of the kit and was not willing to meet in person.

I could be wrong but Please beware.

ahhh makes sense. I messaged him and enquired, he said his uncle had just died and had to clear out his stuff. then offered delivery. thanks buddy, could of potentially been costly for someone then

I got the same about 4 months ago. But I wanted to come view the kit and no matter what I offered, any time or place he was not willing.

I would never be willing to send the money without seeing the kit first hand.

Just seems to suspect for me.

• 5 weeks later...

How much assuming the OP is not interested?

No prices as yet mate.

Hi Alex, just wondered if you had a price for the supercharger kit now?

thanks