Flames

Tomb

I've got a mate with a 350Z over here... he's running a HKS true dual cat-back, megaracing headers and decats and he gets the same result! Flames flames flames!

I've got a mate with a 350Z over here... he's running a HKS true dual cat-back, megaracing headers and decats and he gets the same result! Flames flames flames!

Does he pass the mot ok? ;)

Hahahaha somehow I knew this was coming!

Fortunately for him, he has full access to a ramp as he works as a mechanic and just takes it back to stock before his MOT every year. Can't imagine how irritating it is for him though!

• Like 1

Hahahaha somehow I knew this was coming!

Fortunately for him, he has full access to a ramp as he works as a mechanic and just takes it back to stock before his MOT every year. Can't imagine how irritating it is for him though!

Couldn't resist :lol: what a load of hassle having to do that every year.

• Like 1

MOT centre we use has had to abort the emissions test on a couple of cars they've had from a classic car sales place because the engine was trying to set fire to the testers arm.

Countache and a Lola if memory serves.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If I'm interpreting the caption to video right, I believe it's a switchable map much like the pop and bang maps you can get for GTR's.

But done on the uprev Osiris software.

So once you've done willy waving you can just switch the map back over to your normal tune.

Edited by Tomb

If I'm interpreting the caption to video right, I believe it's a switchable map much like the pop and bang maps you can get for GTR's.

But done on the uprev Osiris software what's pretty cool.

So once you've done willy waving you can just switch the map back over to your normal tune.

It's called ignition delay/ignition cut.

Spark fires again as the exhaust valve opens.

The usual 'VXR' cretins run it.......usually shortly before they bring their shattered engine to us for a rebuild

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

How does that affect insurance? I mean, do you even have to declare mods, or would they not pay out, or what?

Legally you have to, but over here the police don't seem to check mods on cars if they stop you, they are more concerned about fining you for speeding or drink driving... either that or checking you've paid insurance and road tax! That's about it.

The only real concern is making sure you pass that "MOT" test every year as all of the centres you are supposed to go to are government-run.