Azure 350Z GT - 2005 (55 plate) + Nismo exhaust.

ilogikal1

The Z isn't getting used enough to justify keeping it so it's time for a change.

The basics;

2005 (October) on a 55 plate,

Azure with black leather interior,

GT Pack,

RAYS alloys,

Nismo exhaust from new,

*Edit* Now just ticked over 80,000 miles,

MOT until November,

4 previous owners.

Service history with 12 stamps - all Nissan stamps until my purchase in December 2011;

1. P2 - 61k - January 2012 - Japtech Hull (including spark plugs)

2. P1 - 67k - March 2013 - Nissan Atkin Motor Engineers (forum trader)

3. P2 - 72k - March 2014 - Nissan Atkin Motor Engineers

4. P2 + all other fluids - 76k - March 2015 - Nissan Atkin Motor Engineers

5. P1 - 79k - February 2016 - Kaizer Motor (forum trader)

Completely standard except the Z burger badges replaced the Nissan badges, the bonnet struts and the genuine Nismo cat-back exhaust which was fitted from new.

Michelin MPSS all round - fronts with ~7mm, rears with ~6mm.

Brakes all round - Ferodo DS2500 pads and Black Diamond discs with plenty of life left in them.

Wheel alignment last done by Kaizer in February.

The battery was also replaced in November after the OEM eventually gave up.

Receipts and paperwork for all work done under my ownership.

Whilst I have cared for the paintwork meticulously since buying the Z, it is still an 11 year old car so there a number of stone chips and a couple of small dings. The car has recently (April) been polished and coated with Gyeon Mohs, so the paintwork is well protected for the next year or two, however there is a patch of lacquer on the front bumper (detailed picture below). With this as the stone chips, the car would benefit from a front end respray and this is reflected in my asking price. There's plenty of evidence on this forum on how I care for the car, both inside and out, most of which can be found here. I also bought this car from a forum member - see here - and it has largely been garaged during my ownership.

The RAYS alloys are still wearing their original paint, however all four could do with refurbishment as the paint has started to flake (a common issue with the OEM finish) and they are kerb damage (I will claim innocence on this, even though you won't believe me, they were like that when I bought the car).

The interior is in excellent condition, only minor marking on the door handle really shows its age. There is no wear on the seat bolsters and no marks on the dash. The interior is completely standard except for the genuine cargo net in the boot and the heated seat switches now flank the blanked switch in the centre console - see here - which is where Nissan should have put them in the first place! The previous owner also did the "iPod hack" which is a 3.5mm jack routed through to the centre cubby so the tape deck is essentially an auxiliary for any device with a headphone port.

There are no mechanical issues with this car, the only negative points being that aforementioned patch of lacquer peel and the paint on the RAYS.

I'm not in any rush to see the car gone, so I may treat the car to a front end respray to address that issue and the stone chips, however the price of the car will then increase accordingly.

You're welcome to test drive the car, however proof of insurance will be needed to do so. The car is currently based in Woodford, North East London.

Price - £7,000.

S0034366_Fotor_zpszh9ndkfe.jpg

S0044367_Fotor_zpslxw4xsjr.jpg

S0124383_Fotor_zpsubtuwba7.jpg

I will even include the Polished Bliss air freshener in the price. :lol:

S0074373_Fotor_zpspzjtiche.jpg

S0064372_Fotor_zpsmfk5ch7l.jpg

S0234541_zpsf9cdmdei.jpg

S0344429_zpsoyv4ojnm.jpg

The Nismo exhaust.

Nismo%20exhaust_zps9i1bbmpm.jpg

The lacquer peel on the front bumper

S0274413_zpsu2fxyrwt.jpg

S0264411_zpsuztw4gat.jpg

However the rest of the paint is in excellent condition.

S0244407_zpsn8umynpe.jpg

S0164522_Fotor_zpsdx7qubtm.jpg

S0124510_Fotor_zps4mqgps9j.jpg

S0214535_Fotor_zpsnpddlnmi.jpg

S0194529_Fotor_zpsuw6ha8py.jpg

S0184526_Fotor_zpsuajxn7vl.jpg

S0094504_Fotor_zpsmizggptz.jpg

S0074496_Fotor_zpsygcppcul.jpg

S0054491_Fotor_zpss6diz73l.jpg

S0024485_Fotor_zpskdw1rzpx.jpg

Edited by ilogikal1
  • Like 1