help its started z itis

argyllxangus5

bought my z 8 yrs ago at 50 did the usual stubby,k n filter,new pilots all round alls good. 3 weeks ago swerving to miss deer needed front wing ,door and back wing straightned .insurance all good but 10 days to fix what to do with myself ?,well upgrade discs pads,ss exhaust,racing tank subframe,upgrade undertray,nismo gearknob ,petrol and oil caps. other half r u having a mid life crisis haha. friday wheels change off colour please tell me thats it. just seen steering wheel refurb will i ?

• Like 1

:lol:

Happens to all of us to some degree. You seem to have a mild case which is slowly developing into a severe case by the sounds of it. :surrender:

You can try a Doctor but usually there is nothing they can prescribe which will help. :scare: Either sell the Zed or just accept it & carry on. :D:lol:

• Like 1

One of my work colleagues has had a Zed for a few years. Within 3 months of him knowing I have one he's gone for plenum spacer, HFC, full exhaust k&n and a remap at abbey!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started reading this forum before owning my Zed so I've seen how easily (and how far) one can fall into the Zeditis rabbit hole. I haven't done anything substantial to mine yet but I'll be owning her for some years to come, so funds willing I'm hoping to go further in the future.

Iv had my car 8 months and have put mpss tyres all corners (£500), genuine Brembo front discs and pads & oil +filter & oil pan (£400), going to get some paintwork done as small blisters on roof and some other bits (£350) it all adds up!

BTW iv heard the only cure is giving me your credit & debit cards to look after ;)

• Like 1

Had mine a year and a bit. Replaced the aerial for a stubby, Miltek and Berks,Facelift front and rear lights, 06 airbox mod, Uprev, Rays, new brakes, Z badges plus other little mechanical bits :)

Plenum spacer and new map next.