Map Dome Upgrade bulbs

350jimbobz

Perfect thanks GMballistic

Do not use a bulb that has a heatsink big enough to short the contacts. It doesn't burn out a fuse, it burns out a track on your BCM, expensive fix for something so trivial, thanks Nissan.

Erm so would you recommend the 2 led bulb as opposed to the 6 led version?

I have these ones for maximum brightness, UK seller too:

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm?itemId=181323895344

As said though, careful of the heatsink on the back, I put some electrical tape over the heatsink so it doesn't touch the metal contact between the bulb holders

Just ordered the same ones mate and I'll chuck some tape on too just to make sure. Would a squirt of silicone be more stable?

I have these ones for maximum brightness, UK seller too:

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm?itemId=181323895344

As said though, careful of the heatsink on the back, I put some electrical tape over the heatsink so it doesn't touch the metal contact between the bulb holders

Just ordered the same ones mate and I'll chuck some tape on too just to make sure. Would a squirt of silicone be more stable?

Not too sure, but as long as the heatsink isn't able to make contact you should be ok. With those bulbs I found that the heatsink was large enough to hold the tape in situ anyway as it pretty much touches the metal part of the dome.

• 4 weeks later...

Purchased from the guys on the YouTube video in the USA.Delivered very quickly..Google their name and you will find them.Black top racing.

Edited by Payco