Camskill, issues

Flex

Anyone had major delays when using them, order placed 2 weeks ago, couple of updates saying delay. Email just now saying my tyres have been sent to Belguim. FFS. They'll hav edone more miles off the car than they will on!

I've used Camskill over the years and not had any issues. Frustrating though making you wait this much longer for tyres.

I've used them loads with no issues, however I got my last set of tyres from Oponeo as they beat them on price. Came next day as I recall too!

Thanks for the heads up on this as I am needing a full set of tyres in the coming month. Just built a quick basket on Openeo and they are £39 cheaper than Camskill! Happy bunny :D

• Like 1

Used them few times and they were ok.

Only had problem once, when I bought a set of Toyo tyres for the Zed and one of them kept loosing air...took it back to the garage and they took tyre off and found that it was coming apart on the inside :scare: that's like 2-3 days after installing it. Emailed camskill, they weren't intrested at all... So I had to buy another tyre out of my own pocket.

Edited by Vlad

have found over the last few years tyre leader is always the cheapest, but i check across tyre leader, openeo, camskills and peneu (not sure of spelling french for tyre) online.

haven't used camskills for a long time the last 4 sets of tyres have come from else where.

have found over the last few years tyre leader is always the cheapest, but i check across tyre leader, openeo, camskills and peneu (not sure of spelling french for tyre) online.

haven't used camskills for a long time the last 4 sets of tyres have come from else where.

Good call on Tyre Leader. Just saved myself £0.04 compared to Openeo :lol: However Camskill refuse to price match on these tyres! Ah well.