If you go down to the woods today....

AMT

First time I've seen one of those and I must say that is awesome. B)

I just did some Googling to find out more about it & watch some videos...

Inspired by the McLaren F1 GTR ‘Longtail’, the 675LT features striking carbon fibre bodywork that increases downforce by an astonishing 40 percent over any other model in the Super Series.

Performance is similarly striking. The re-engineered M838TL V8 twin-turbocharged engine produces 675PS (666bhp) and 700Nm (516lb ft) – increases of 25PS (25bhp) and 22Nm (16lb ft) – and the seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox is now twice as fast.

The carbon fibre MonoCell provides the 675LT with an unrivalled combination of lightness, safety and stiffness, in common with all models in the McLaren Super Series. But an obsessive weight-saving strategy unlocks a further 100kg reduction compared with the 650S. From lightweight carbon fibre racing seats to a 1mm thinner windscreen, no opportunity to save weight has been overlooked.

Ultra lightweight forged alloy wheels and Pirelli P-ZEROâ„¢ Trofeo R tyres, carbon ceramic brakes and an uprated suspension system that embraces technology from the McLaren P1â„¢ also contribute to the radical specification.

Source: http://cars.mclaren.com/675LT-Performance

;)

• Like 1

Well apparently day to day ride quality etc is brilliant and despite it having some scoops etc planted on it the actual shape of it is still a stunner. Even from the 12C upwards its always been a nice shape to look at. If I won the lottery I know where my cash would be going... certainly nothing from Ferrari. They can be as brilliant as they want but there cars aesthetics aren't the best. Somethings missing from the Hurracan too, its a bit...bulky looking. I'm going down to McLaren today to put my deposit down... *stares into empty... cobweb laden wallet...and cries* :lol: