Fun car related stuff to do in London?

delz0r

You can tell none of us live in London. :yahoo:

Amen to that . . you know, I have driven for 4 hours here and only seen 4 cars and one truck on the journey :lol:

Sounds like bliss. ;)

Sounds like West Wales! :tumbleweed:

Knightsbridge if you want to see middle eastern posers driving round and round in circles all day showing off, or parking outside Harrods to get a parking ticket to laugh at. Or, if you want to get up close to parked up super/hyper cars head down to Belgravia and see whats about. Yesterday i walked past two Veyrons parked end to end on Eaton Terrace.

• Like 1

So much stuff to do in London that's better than watching cars parked up. Go to a museum, or have a walk along the South bank, or Covent Garden, or take in a gallery. Lots to see and do, sod walking around hoping to spot a car sat there doing bugger all :lol:

London is amazing. I live so close yet I've barely scratched the surface of things to do. :)

Yep, basically what Ekon said. I live in London and it's awful for cars but it's amazing for basically everything else. Incredible museums and galleries that are all free, great food, beautiful architecture etc. If you need a 4 wheel fix though there's a quality indoor go-kart track at Tower Bridge: https://www.team-sport.co.uk/go-karting-london-tower-bridge/

Only seeing this now but no doubt you're probably already back from London!

I took a train out to the Joe Macari dealership near Southfields and had a browse around the showroom. I came out of the place feel rather depressed that I could not afford anything they had for sale in there! Knightsbridge is pretty cool for spotting all the supercars. There's a Ferrari and McLaren dealership up around there too. Further up North there is the Bob Forstner dealership where the security guard wanted £2 to "donate to charity" and allow you entry in :lol:

Last time I was over there was for the U2 concert and didn't get to do much car stuff but did go to Greenwich and to the London Eye which was pretty cool too.

It's a great city.

• Like 1