Will these clear my brakes?

jujun

Hi guys, if I may trouble yous, can you tell me from your experiences whether these wheels clear my standard brakes? My 350z is the 06 revup model still with standard suspension. The 9.5 is for the front and 10.5 is for the rear. Tyre wise, I'm not really sure what to get.

http://www.driftworks.com/jr-wheels-jr5-18x9-5-et38-5x100-5x114-3-hyper-black.html

http://www.driftworks.com/jr-wheels-jr5-18x10-5-et12-5x114-3-hyper-black.html

Thanks ever so much in advance!

I believe that it is a requisite that you provide DW the car details so that they supply you with wheels that fit.

You'd hope, but in the past their Customer Service skills were shocking. I think you'll need spacers on the front. But all depends on the offsets you go.

As Jetpilot said, speak to Tarmac as he's sold a lot of sets to 350z Owners.

• Like 1

Thanks guys for the replies, I'll speak to tarmac then :)

I've ordered from DW in the past for many parts and haven't had any issue with them though

Sent from my D6683 using Tapatalk

I've ordered from DW in the past for many parts and haven't had any issue with them though

+1, in however many years Ive not heard a single complaint about the customer service, they are top lads :)

Except Kam, who doesn't work there now anyway :lol:

+1, in however many years Ive not heard a single complaint about the customer service, they are top lads :)

Except Kam, who doesn't work there now anyway :lol:

Kam was an absolute scum bag! Condescending prick!
  • Like 1

This is a quote from a PM I had with tarmac the other day. I have ordered a set or JR wheels in the fitment he advised to clear the Brembo calipers, and sit closer to the arch without the need for spacers.

18x9.5 ET30 front 18x10.5 ET22 Rear is what we want for the Brembo Z
Edited by cs2000
  • Like 1

This is a quote from a PM I had with tarmac the other day. I have ordered a set or JR wheels in the fitment he advised to clear the Brembo calipers, and sit closer to the arch without the need for spacers.

That's awesome, if you could post pictures up when you have them on that'll even more awesome! Chris from Tarmac emailed me back with advised 18x10,5 et12 & 18x9.5 et22 for the jr5 with 5mm spacers included. I'm gonna take him up on that offer :)

Unfortunately different wheels and specs with the JR5 and JR11s

• Like 1

YOu learn something new every day! I thought the figures you quoted me were a universal thing for every wheel. Seriously, offsets and the like boggle my noddle!

YOu learn something new every day! I thought the figures you quoted me were a universal thing for every wheel. Seriously, offsets and the like boggle my noddle!

jujun - You have now caused me to alter my order with Tarmac! haha. I was originally after the Varstoen ES3 wheels, and the JR5's are basically copies, the JR11's (my previous selection) are close, but not the same.

Apparently we are both guinea pigs for fitment :)

Edited by cs2000

Sadly not - it depends on wheel designs too, bit of a minefield

Sadly not - it depends on wheel designs too, bit of a minefield

I thought it was a walk in the park....:ninja:
  • Like 2