Black 350z or cheaper 370z

Jay

Hi all,

It's been an age since I've posted on here. Since I got rid of the 370z I have had a camaro and a c63 however I have purchased an x6 as my wife and I have a baby boy now :)

So I have decided to give the x6 to Laura.... Bloody mug. So I'm on the look out for a 350 or potentially a 370z..... What's out there?

Hope your all well guys and gals!

Now I'm still a huge fan of the 350, still miss mine. But you've had an impressive run of cars since then mate didn't think it would still appeal to you?

Hope the wee one is well mate. I was gonna pop round once things settle for me but you never bloody reply to a text :lol:

Irfan I know mate... I'm a nightmare. Well I loved the camaro and the c63 power but it's different circumstances now... Spent all my cash in the x6 so have to think what is the best bang for its Buck and it's always the zed. So I'm just keeping my eye out to see what comes up.

I think you should get one too mate!

• Like 1

Irfan I know mate... I'm a nightmare. Well I loved the camaro and the c63 power but it's different circumstances now... Spent all my cash in the x6 so have to think what is the best bang for its Buck and it's always the zed. So I'm just keeping my eye out to see what comes up.

I think you should get one too mate!

Screw it, I'll get one too and we can form the old team again! :lol: :lol: :lol:

George has his nismo 370z up.

Like the good old days lol. Would love one as a project but they're held they're value really well. Got the mr2 for shits n giggles

Also waiting for my new car to arrive on uk shores. Should be picking it up start of May :teeth:

• Like 1