Forum discounts for exhausts?

Jk-boi

Who do you guys use?

Bit of a pre-emptive post as waiting for my local meet in a couple of weeks time to hear some different set ups.

But Was looking at the japspeed K1 but looks like nowhere sells that anymore or at least everyone is out of stock

Now looking at the buddy club pro spec system

My Z is not my daily driver so want a good loud noise for a weekend smile so don't think the cobra/scorpion systems will cut it.

(Don't have the cash for HFC's at the minute)

Cheers in advance

Have a look at the deals we're running now here:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/106665-torqen-invidia-exhausts-group-buy

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/105512-torqen-ark-group-buy-15-discount-on-all-ark-exhausts/

For more options check here:

http://www.torqen.uk/83-exhaust-systems

Other traders are running different sales at the moment, check the Traders Section here:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/93-professional-traders/

Another vote for Tarmac for me. Just bought an Invidia N1 from him a few days ago, along with a truckload of other bits!

On a side note, Japspeed have a bit of a reputation round here, not a good one either. Just be aware that the cheapest 'proper' off the shelf system Tarmac do comes in at £660.00 (minus any forum discounts/deals), I have a powerflow system custom built on my Celica for £300. Yes it was only single exit, so probably add another 100-150 onto that for a Z as its dual exit.

Not that this is a dig at Tarmac (far from it) just making you aware that off the shelf systems are far from cheap, regardless of the trader, aside from Japspeed, but there's a reason for that.

Edited by cs2000

Yeah cheers for that guys, love the sound of the K1 but quality issues has put me off searching on here (get what you pay for)

probably going for a buddy club or the invidia N1 cat back as there similar price

Both also get quite good write ups with quality and fitting by the looks of it?

I have a JapSpeed exhaust on my ST205 came with it. Sounds a bit drony and looking to replace it, but there is a very good post by a guy who use to work at RTP I think called Ray on one of the Celica sites where he bought a couple of them, cut one in half and checked the build quality and found the interior to be of a very good standard given the price and easily on par with other more expensive exhausts. The usual problem was fitment, so he fitted one to his GT4 whilst up on a ramp, putting each individual part on separately and found it all fitted perfect, until he tried to put it all on together one part went on which forced the rest of it to move out of place and foul on the underside of the car. So he cut about 3cm off the pipe and refitted and it all fitted perfect.

His findings, were that quality for the £250 he paid was much better than he realised, the fit was poor but can be fixed with a bit of work. I thought it was a good piece of investigative work actually.

Yeah coldel was thinking due to the price was just going to get a japspeed one for this summer fun then sell for a full system in the future (I know this is counter productive in the long run but can't justify 1k on a full top system at the minute)

But can't find any z fitment k1 systems for sale, are they discontinued, even on the japspeed website it says not in stock?