Spacers fitted

AndyT1979

• 2 months later...

Hi,

If anyone has any issues with insurance for wheel spacers then please feel free to drop me a line.

Regards,

Dan.

The insurance question just had me thinking, so I just did a quick go compare and if I install wheel spacers (It's quite high on my list to get) my insurance goes from £770 to £1341 yet a new exhaust system takes it from £770 to £808. Do you know why that would be or is it just that the comparison sites are being a bit funny??

Hi,

If anyone has any issues with insurance for wheel spacers then please feel free to drop me a line.

Regards,

Dan.

The insurance question just had me thinking, so I just did a quick go compare and if I install wheel spacers (It's quite high on my list to get) my insurance goes from £770 to £1341 yet a new exhaust system takes it from £770 to £808. Do you know why that would be or is it just that the comparison sites are being a bit funny??

Jebus grist.

• Like 1

Hi,

Regards,

Dan.

Mine didn't go up that much when I added twin turbo etc to the quote.

Adding spacers on mine had no effect at all on my insurance :shrug:

Is that because u didn't tell them :) lool

nope - all declared - they were only interested in the bhp increase from the exhaust system

• Like 1