Summer Time

galgazza

whoop whoop summertime! long summer definitely, not too hot though no need for that. my favourite day of the year is coming up quite soon, the glorious moment the clocks go forward and we get to start enjoying evenings again!

Never liked it when the clocks went forward and I was on the early shift, however it was great if you were on nights :)

Pete

The sun came out yesterday and the hood came down.

First run out of 2016 with the roof down reminded me why I love my z so much.

Here's to a long hot summer B)

I too went promenading in the Zed on the weekend in South Manchester - along with the Maseratis, Ferraris, Lamborghinis etc.

I consider myself at the lower end in the class of super cars - but a super car nevertheless B)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Had a great day out today with the roof down 😎, and fortunately we seemed to be going in the opposite direction to most other traffic which was good. On the way home a lovely white Shelby Mustang pulled alongside and made it obvious he wanted to have a little 'play' 😄. Unfortunately I had Mrs fun police sat alongside me 😞 who made it perfectly clear that if I did there would be repercussions! 😂

• Like 1