[SOLD]FS: 5/16" Motordyne Plenum Spacer

ZedManTID

Used 5/16" Motordyne Basic Plenum Spacer with brand new bolt/fitting kit and freshly printed colour instructions (Will print before sending). Selling as I have now fitted a Kinetix Plenum.

£130 Delivered

20160307_174933_zps3h3uqgtj.jpg

20160307_175004_zpsgowbp9ns.jpg

Edited by ZedManTID

Regarding the fitting kit, are these available from Motordyne individually?

I need some spacers for my strut brace and wondered if I'd just be able to get these from MD?

I had to buy the whole kit so not sure about individual bits. Motordyne might do them separately. Defo worth a try. Just beware the high shipping cost!

Depending on what your quoted I know Tarmac will sort you out with the entire kit for £20 :thumbs:

• Like 1

I had to buy the whole kit so not sure about individual bits. Motordyne might do them separately. Defo worth a try. Just beware the high shipping cost!

Depending on what your quoted I know Tarmac will sort you out with the entire kit for £20 :thumbs:

Cool, thanks. Think I'll drop Chris at TS a PM :thumbs:

Is it a metal spacer or plastic?

Thanks

Good question! I got it from Tarmac, link below. Not sure of the material tbh. I'd say metal over plastic but it's probably something else. Maybe someone else will jump in and confirm?? Either way it's a quality part from a reputable company :)

http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z_Motordyne_Basic_Plenum_Spacer/350MD516PS_.aspx

Edited by ZedManTID

I need some spacers for my strut brace and wondered if I'd just be able to get these from MD?

Contact wasso as he had some I got from him when I miss placed some.

In fact I might still have some somewhere. How many you needing?

Contact wasso as he had some I got from him when I miss placed some.

In fact I might still have some somewhere. How many you needing?

Cheers, I did try Wasso, but he only had spacers to go with the kits he had.

Just had a quick search for M10 8mm spacers on eBay and I think I've found something suitable. Can get a pack of 10 for £16 (I only need 8).

• Like 1

I`ll take the spacer any problems posting to N.Ireland?

No problem with that mate except I usually send via UPS on a next day which is advised may increase to a 3-5 day delivery. PM me if you wish to go ahead :thumbs:

Where can I buy one? Only in tarmac or there is any other solution to get it in a lower price?

Tarmac or Clark for new one or wait for another second hand to come up on here. You can always post a wanted ad as you never know who is holding onto parts :)

Where can I buy one? Only in tarmac or there is any other solution to get it in a lower price?

Tarmac or Clark for new one or wait for another second hand to come up on here. You can always post a wanted ad as you never know who is holding onto parts :)

Clark?

Clark?

Clark Motorsport, you'll find them in the Professional Traders section on here or their website is below.

http://www.clarkmotorsport.co.uk/