Hello, GT4, bad dealer and pain!

leigh_boy

Not a good one to hear of, Bloody Cowboys ... Maybe somebody could do the leg work for him, even acting as a proxy for a commission basis or set fee.

Some people are not good with confrontation, and therefore would rather take a hit. All the best buddy and hope you get the right response you seek :)

latest is i attempted to return it, he offered me £1200 less we had an argument, in the mean time a mechanic had it apart and the passenger side rocker cover was actually leaking over 2 plugs and around the seals was also leaking around most of the rocker cover so they said they will change the spark plugs all 6 of them and order in a rocker cover, i then agreed to see if the silicon fix they had done makes any difference, iv done 300 miles and it seems steady.. so maybe it was seeping all along. he biggest pain is the dip stick and making sure i remove it the same way every time other wise it reads different.

edit: the silicon fix is around the plug gaskets, and around the outer gasket

Edited by leigh_boy

He can't chip £1200 off the refund if your rejecting the car. If you have lost over 4 litres of oil through the rocker leaking then that's a serious amount and more of a flood than a leak.

He can't chip £1200 off the refund if your rejecting the car. If you have lost over 4 litres of oil through the rocker leaking then that's a serious amount and more of a flood than a leak.

thats because its them offerit to jsut buy it back not them accepted it as rejected lol they showed me it was messy under the plenum. Edited by leigh_boy

Its a real shame this is your first experience with a zed because they are great reliable cars normally, I've had mine for 6 years it's on 113k and its never missed a beat. I hope it works out for you, personally I'd reject it and just start a fresh with another zed.

Its a real shame this is your first experience with a zed because they are great reliable cars normally, I've had mine for 6 years it's on 113k and its never missed a beat. I hope it works out for you, personally I'd reject it and just start a fresh with another zed.

i was half tempted to take the 1200 hit becaue i know i can go get a HR for that money but i wanted a gt4 because of the how few there are 176. but i hear you and if this doesnt work out to be honest its so stressful checking the oil level all the time.that il just get a crapper and run that and stick to having nice motor bikes.

Anyone else glad they wasted their time on this?

Remind me of this thread next time you need help, please.

He is top of my shi* list at the moment. :lol: :lol: :lol::boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

Edited by ZMANALEX

Anyone else glad they wasted their time on this?

Remind me of this thread next time you need help, please.

He is top of my shi* list at the moment. :lol: :lol: :lol::boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

my bad.

thats why i refrained from posting , just some one asked.

Edited by leigh_boy

Please just take the car back and get another one :(. They are so many good Zs out there that you could drive, why put up with this one when you don't have to?

It's your choice at the end of the day, don't shy away from posting, but I'm sure you can understand why people may be frustrated. It's a shame to see someone get ripped off and just allow it, especially when you have such a strong case against it.

Edited by Ukeraa