Amazing what you find...

coldel

Well what are the chances of that?! :lol:

All I found in our loft from the previous owners was a 1980's Jacobs Mint Club wrapper and a short list of someones particulars. E.g. Their age, address (one we're at), height etc. Think it was some young kids from their school days.

My loft is a treasure trove of all my old toys from the 70's.Action man,Lego,mecano,subuteo,scalextric, even have a zx81 and 48k spectrum amongst it all.Wife keeps telling me to clear it all but I never will.My 1970s super flight deck and Evel Kineval are my favourites.

Edited by Payco
  • Like 2

My parents gave away all my Star Wars stuff in the loft about ten years ago, AT AT walkers, Millennium Falcon the lot...probably cost me a few grand!

PS, if you want to run a fun competition at InCarNation happy to give this as a prize in case some Zed owner doesn't have it :)

• Like 1

Zeeseebaba. I have a glass case in my study at home with all my corgi and Dinky models in it to keep the childhood memories alive every day. Super flight deck is so simple and basic but the memories I have of firing it up the zip wire to the living room door handle and then steering it back for landing were so exciting at the time. I am so glad I was a 70's child, it was a better place back then we had imagination instead of games consoles.

Col, I think you should keep your find, nice gesture but its yours buddy.

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

I'm just as bad - I have the exact same brochure up in my loft! Along with all the boxes for stuff I buy that I'm convinced I still need, phones, speakers, hairdryers......you name it. I have also got huge box full of die cast supercars all still boxed. It's time for a sort out I think!