Motordyne, Armytrix and Ark

parello9

So been looking into these lately seeing as Torqen has a sale going on with 2 of them

Have many people heard all 3 which i think would be a no lol?

I want the loudest and best looking one and at the minute Motordyne seems best value for money but the Armytrix just seems like something else but no one has one fitted so cant listen to it in person which is abit annoying.

What do you lot prefer?

Personal preference (not heard either in person) but I'd go for the Armytrix as I love the idea of being able to change the sound of the exhaust with just the press of a button and if you couldn't stretch that far then go for the Motordyne. B)

Good luck with your decision though. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Armytrix takes long to be built, Motordyne in stock and on sale, also cheaper. Pair it with ART pipes and it would be insanely loud.

Loud but in a good way, not boyracer loud!! Sounds awesome and probably the best exhaust set-up for the 350/370 imo. Edited by zippypooz

• 2 months later...

Did you decide on one of these? I'm looking for an exhaust for my 2014 370z nismo and the Armytrix is looking to be the preferred choice at the minute. Do these fit the nismo perfectly?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Did you decide on one of these? I'm looking for an exhaust for my 2014 370z nismo and the Armytrix is looking to be the preferred choice at the minute. Do these fit the nismo perfectly?

We are authorised Armytrix dealer and can help with your purchase if you decide to go with Armytrix.

Armytrix says Nismo 370z fitment is perfect.

Let me know if you require further information here or via PM.