Geneva Car show March 2008

Sarnie

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it sounds gay but do we go for a room with 3 single beds, or two rooms one with a single bed and two in the other? Therefore when I pull one of the models theres somewhere to take her :lol::teeth:

Its alright, its understandable coming from you! You can have any of the male models, so im happy for you to choose where you want to go. Just stay away from me..... :lol:

Not bothered myself. Guy?

I could live with that. (Just about).

Can I book my flights now?

Yep :thumbs:

Phew.....! :sweat:

:rolleyes:

I'm going to Geneva!!!!!!!!! The swine’s tried to get me to choose a seat while booking at additional cost.

ITINERARY:

================================================================

MR GUY *******

AER LINGUS EI 684 W/ECONOMY CLASS CONFIRMED

DEP DUBLIN TUE 11MAR08 11.45AM

ARR GENEVA TUE 11MAR08 2.50PM

GVA -TERMINAL M - MAIN TERMINAL

AER LINGUS EI 685 W/ECONOMY CLASS CONFIRMED

DEP GENEVA THU 13MAR08 3.30PM

ARR DUBLIN THU 13MAR08 4.45PM

All Times Local

I'm going to Geneva!!!!!!!!! The swine’s tried to get me to choose a seat while booking at additional cost.

ITINERARY:

MR GUY *******

AER LINGUS EI 684 W/ECONOMY CLASS CONFIRMED

DEP DUBLIN TUE 11MAR08 11.45AM

ARR GENEVA TUE 11MAR08 2.50PM

AER LINGUS EI 685 W/ECONOMY CLASS CONFIRMED

DEP GENEVA THU 13MAR08 3.30PM

ARR DUBLIN THU 13MAR08 4.45PM

All Times Local

Good man :thumbs:

We get in geneva @ 2:35pm so just beofre you.

Going back home we leave @ 14:05 and arrive in Brummie @ 15:00

Sarnie jst text u. dont fancy getting up at 5am and hanging about in Geneva airport..... :blush:

Got the same flights up as you, just waiting to book.

Got your text, no probs at all :thumbs:

You'd need to be at mine (J4 of M6) by 12pm at the latest :thumbs:

I should hope so, my flights at 11:45am.

:teeth:

If someone else wants to do it then go for it, for once in my life I've got a zillion things to do today and tomorrow..... :)

Do you want to do it Sinbad or shal I?

be good if you could do it, i dont get paid until the 31st. If not, im happy to wait. :thumbs:

If someone else wants to do it then go for it, for once in my life I've got a zillion things to do today and tomorrow..... :)

Do you want to do it Sinbad or shal I?

be good if you could do it, i dont get paid until the 31st. If not, im happy to wait. :thumbs:

Great. The site just crashed. Good start. :thumbs:

I know it sounds gay but do we go for a room with 3 single beds, or two rooms one with a single bed and two in the other? Therefore when I pull one of the models theres somewhere to take her :lol::teeth:

Liam,

Where did you find the option for a room for 3? I can only get the site to offer 2 per room.

Liam,

Where did you find the option for a room for 3? I can only get the site to offer 2 per room.

Perhaps they thought third might spoil the other twos night together ;):p:lol:

Liam,

I never actually found I was just trying to see what people wanted to do. Two rooms or one, if one I was just gonna phone them up and ask :thumbs:

Liam,

I never actually found I was just trying to see what people wanted to do. Two rooms or one, if one I was just gonna phone them up and ask :thumbs:

How's your French? I could ring and ask for a beer if I'm lucky.

• 4 weeks later...

Have just received an invite to the show and the European Launch of the GTR in Nissan's VIP Lounge! B****y H*ll!

I cannot make the mid week dates with you lads as I am away, but is there anyone interested in going on the weekend of the 8th/9th March? PM me if you are genuinely interested. I live in Bristol but happy to fly from Birmingham or Cardiff, depends on flights which I still have to look into. B)

Have just received an invite to the show and the European Launch of the GTR in Nissan's VIP Lounge! B****y H*ll!

I cannot make the mid week dates with you lads as I am away, but is there anyone interested in going on the weekend of the 8th/9th March? PM me if you are genuinely interested. I live in Bristol but happy to fly from Birmingham or Cardiff, depends on flights which I still have to look into. B)

Your interested now you can save £7????? :wacko::p

Had not even thought about going until I received the invite.............plus I do get into the VIP Lounge :yahoo: ...............and get my free cup of coffee :lol:

Had not even thought about going until I received the invite.............plus I do get into the VIP Lounge :yahoo: ...............and get my free cup of coffee :lol:

Enjoy the VIP lounge with the 300,000 other people that have been invited from across the world :lol:

PS: I have a 'proper' VIP pass to the Lambo area ;):p