Geneva Car show March 2008

Sarnie

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd recommend the Holiday Inn Express by the airport - reasonably priced, clean and smart but handiest of all is the free shuttle bus to the airport which is where the show is. :)

Cheers mate :thumbs:

Spot on.

That makes my decision a lot easier.

There's only one flight a day here to Geneva. Arrives Geneva 14:50.

At this stage I'm almost certainly going.

I'd recommend the Holiday Inn Express by the airport - reasonably priced, clean and smart but handiest of all is the free shuttle bus to the airport which is where the show is. :)

Cheers mate :thumbs:

Spot on.

That makes my decision a lot easier.

There's only one flight a day here to Geneva. Arrives Geneva 14:50.

At this stage I'm almost certainly going.

Nice one :teeth:

Hopefully we can get everyone confirmed by the end of next week and then get rooms booked :thumbs:

I'm well excited, never been to anything like this :D

Right. I'm 90% sure of going at this point. I need dates to really confirm it. I'm thinking fly out either Monday the 10th returning on the 12th or fly out Tuesday the 11th returning the 13th. Flights for me are between €104 and €120.

The weekend is out for me as it's my mothers birthday and have to be in the country.

(Reminder to self: renew out of date passport. :wacko:)

Right. I'm 90% sure of going at this point. I need dates to really confirm it. I'm thinking fly out either Monday the 10th returning on the 12th or fly out Tuesday the 11th returning the 13th. Flights for me are between €104 and €120.

The weekend is out for me as it's my mothers birthday and have to be in the country.

:thumbs:

Ok so:

1) Sarnie - confirmed

2) Sinbad - confirmed

3) GC350z - Semi confirmed 10th-12th or11th-13th

4) Zedrush (trying to wangle it off work)

5) Cavey (trying to wangle it off work)

So Zedrush and Cavey, can you make either of the dates GC350z can? Could do with knowing asap so we can nail down flights and hotels etc :thumbs:

Ok so:

1) Sarnie - confirmed

2) Sinbad - confirmed

So Zedrush and Cavey, can you make either of the dates GC350z can? Could do with knowing asap so we can nail down flights and hotels etc :thumbs:

It's Friday. Do we have any decisions????

Ok so:

1) Sarnie - confirmed

2) Sinbad - confirmed

It's Friday. Do we have any decisions????

Zedrush can't come, tried to blag me that he left a message on my phone :nono::dry::lol:

So we are waiting on cavey.......... :)

yep :thumbs:

Cool :thumbs:

Just found flights from brum for £17.99 outbound and £16.49 inbound :teeth:

Sinbad and GC350z do you wanna find out the cost of your flights? I used this site:

http://www.skyscanner.net/gbp/flights/b ... -2008.html

:)

EDIT: from dublin its about £45 each way and for Sinbad its cheaper but the flights from manchester and bradford leave reeeeeally early :blush: