The 370z itch

ZeppoJeff

(on the whole, who here actually drives to 100% or is capable of .... certainly not me, but I do try :surrender:)

Yes....we are witness to that on a number of occasions you mad bugger! :teeth:

keep up slow coach.......... oh you can't 'cos its that old outta date 350 :stir:;):lol:

• Like 1

Jeff, have you been drinking or sniffin' something! :lol::surrender:

No no just one of those crazy thoughts. There's quite a few 350s round Aberdeen so started to think but I've now had my realisation of how stupid it seems to get rid of her so I'll be keeping her and continuing to make her more awesome

• Like 1

(on the whole, who here actually drives to 100% or is capable of .... certainly not me, but I do try :surrender:)

Yes....we are witness to that on a number of occasions you mad bugger! :teeth:

keep up slow coach.......... oh you can't 'cos its that old outta date 350 :stir:;):lol:

No Andy, its not the 350.......its me thats old and outta date :wheelchair::lol:

• Like 1

No no just one of those crazy thoughts. There's quite a few 350s round Aberdeen so started to think but I've now had my realisation of how stupid it seems to get rid of her so I'll be keeping her and continuing to make her more awesome

Phew, you've seen sense. Panic over! :D

• Like 1

Noticed quite a few peeps on here who spend lots of time and cash getting their zed awesome, then sell it without enjoying what they've just done.

Must be a desire to be fettling all the time or something :shrug:

• Like 2

Leave your 350z as it is for a while and save some money (and enjoy her of course). Keep an eye out for a 370z for sale with fi already done, they are few and far between but chances are if £10k in mods have been spent on it it will be sold with less than half that value recouped.

I love the purple, need a bigger house with garage before I go down that road though.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Leave your 350z as it is for a while and save some money (and enjoy her of course). Keep an eye out for a 370z for sale with fi already done, they are few and far between but chances are if £10k in mods have been spent on it it will be sold with less than half that value recouped.

I love the purple, need a bigger house with garage before I go down that road though.

Good advice

I cant see you would be the type to leave a 370z std, so increase your budget by another 5k+, wheels, kit, paint etc, so its going to cost you £20k+, it would have to be one hell of an upgrade for that outlay imho. As above, look out for one done, like the Art Demo car that sold :)

Edited by Jetpilot

I cant see you would be the type to leave a 370z std, so increase your budget by another 5k+, wheels, kit, paint etc, so its going to cost you £20k+, it would have to be one hell of an upgrade for that outlay imho. As above, look out for one done, like the Art Demo car that sold :)

Hmm :unsure: are you psychic