SGS Trolley Jack offer

richard.hezlett

• 3 weeks later...

I've not got a lot of trolley jack experience. I have one of these and it's ok but the handle and connection to main body aint great.Worth £29 I suppose though.

Fully agree with you there, I have one and find it not of the highest quality, I can see why it's cheap. In hindsight I would have rather spent a small amount more and got a much better one from Costco

• Like 1

I've not got a lot of trolley jack experience. I have one of these and it's ok but the handle and connection to main body aint great.Worth £29 I suppose though.

Fully agree with you there, I have one and find it not of the highest quality, I can see why it's cheap. In hindsight I would have rather spent a small amount more and got a much better one from Costco

I love that place and the free samples, yum yum.

Shame we dont have one local! :(

I nearly bought this jack last year, but in the end I got the Halfords low profile 2 tonne trolley jack. It was on offer for 1/2 price and worked out at around £25. Im pretty impressed with the Halfords one, seems really sturdy, pretty low as it manages to get under my 123d coupe which seems to sit lower than my 350z did. The handle rotates 180 degrees so you can jack it up from any angle which makes access easier.

Ive just checked and it looks like the Halfords one is back upto full price at £50, but it might be worth keeping an eye on it, depending upon how desperate you are for one.

The one from costco is worth it's weight in free cheese nibbles.

Awesome bit of kit for the money

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I can't work out if that is good or bad ????

:lol:

I've got the Arcan one which is around £90 - and I think it's brilliant, although I have to use a 2nd jack at the front before I can get it under the middle of the car :wacko: (not even low, on Tein springs)

http://www.costco.co.uk/view/p/arcan-2000kg-aluminiumsteel-service-jack-model-hj2000eu-900930

I can't work out if that is good or bad ????

:lol:

I've got the Arcan one which is around £90 - and I think it's brilliant, although I have to use a 2nd jack at the front before I can get it under the middle of the car :wacko: (not even low, on Tein springs)

http://www.costco.co.uk/view/p/arcan-2000kg-aluminiumsteel-service-jack-model-hj2000eu-900930

That's the one! I keep meaning to buy one but we nick next doors instead!

Awesome bit of kit for the money