Anyone own/owned a Focus RS?

Kraziekatz1

Amazing cars, great chassis, incredible handling, notorious for awful fuel economy (17 - 25mpg), nicer place to be in than the Scooby. I liked my nephews, thought it was a great car as it was fast, comfortable and practical. No complaints from me apart from it's not a Scooby but then you know I am biased :)

Well the mileage won't be worse than current Scooby!

Does your nephew have any advice, points to look for when viewing, problems etc?

I will speak to him and find out but generally they are great cars. Certainly have amazing road presence.

Yeah out of all the cars he's been looking at this is the one I would prefer....

Well the mileage won't be worse than current Scooby!

Does your nephew have any advice, points to look for when viewing, problems etc?

I will speak to him and find out but generally they are great cars. Certainly have amazing road presence.

Yeah out of all the cars he's been looking at this is the one I would prefer....

I honestly think this is a great choice. My only concern would be the lack of finesse that you have mentioned with regards to the BMW, Audi cars. I'm not sure what creature comforts come with the RS but being an RS, it will have a stiff firm chassis and hard suspension. It's a hooligan car so it will suit you but worth bearing in mind for Alex.

Edited by Linus27