Bye Bye Z.....

Nick350z

Well, the dealer I left it with are called Prestige Direct based in Hertfordshire and have put it up for sale on their website, so if anyone is thinking of buying her I'll be more than happy to fill them in on any info they might need. She's been, and still is, a great car but I just wanted something a bit more refined and stealthy. One thing I have noticed straight away between the 2 - the Z has a far superior steering feel to it in terms of feedback.

Haha! No not quite - at first she was going 'I prefer the other one' but she's warmed to it now. But then she's very unimpressed with cars anyway so it was always going to be a tough sell! I just wanted something a bit more premium really and I've always liked the look of these ones. I'll miss the Z though and hopefully it'll end up with someone who looks after it. Actually I need to find out if Japex service other cars beyond the Japanese ones - after going there a few times I don't really want to go anywhere else.

• Like 1

Well someone's got to say it

You got rid of a beautiful Z and bought probably one of the ugliest bmw's ever made, they remind me of a shortened hearse

My missus would de-balls me if I came back with that

Wouldn't doubt its credentials, but boy they are fecking fugly

Each to their own

Please feel free to call me a c**t ;)

Rob

Edited by zxrob
  • Like 10

Haha! No it's cool - everyone's different. To be fair it looks better in the flesh - but you're right - it's absolutely no looker like the Z is! However, it is stuffed full of toys and gadgets - which is something I like, handles well and is very rapid so it ticks a lot of boxes for me. Stupidly fat steering wheel on it though...

Edited by Nick350z

I think fuel may also be a contender for the reason here too... :lol: 'refined' doesn't make me head towards hatchbacks haha. Enjoy the new car! Hope the Z goes to a decent home and its great that you've offered to help out a potential new owner :thumbs:

To be honest the fuel never really bothered me - the BMW isn't much better (depending on how it's driven of course)! Yeah whoever gets the Z will hopefully look after it - I'll be keeping an eye out on here if a potential owner comes looking for any information :-)

Just had a look at 130i fuel consumption for a gander as I thought it cant be that bad for something like a 130... 30mpg?! And you prob will only get 27average out it... thats ridiculous. Buy something else thats worth the fuel haha :lol: jk.. kind of lol

Part exchanged the old girl a few days back for my first German automobile......

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??

Honestly - despite it not being everyone's cup of tea in the looks department - it's a lovely car to drive, especially now I've got rid of the runflats :-)

Edited by Nick350z