2007 Silver 313 HR GT, Sat Nav, 90k - What's it worth?

Commander

I'm just weighing up options at the moment, but as quotes from online valuation places vary so much, I thought I'd ask here too.

Car is as per the title really;

2007 313 HR GT

Sat Nav, Bluetooth, Heated seats, etc.

90k miles

Rays Alloys and MPSS all round

Yellow Stuff pads all round

CNT Racing HFCs

Milltek Cat Back

K&N Drop-in filters

H-Dev re-map to ~320hp

FSH (last 3-4 done by me, i have the receipts, etc)

Largely standard aside from the zorst / cats / remap. Usual stone chips to the front, wheels have some kerb rash, drivers bolster has usual signs of wear.

Nice reliable car and the zorst / cat combo is nice... 'OE+' is probably the best description for it.

No way £7k! It's a HR for crying out loud!

I'd say closer around £9500 - £10,000 I would have thought.

Mileage is irrelevant to some degree as long as the car has been well looked after and serviced correctly.

Dips (The Bounty Bar Kid) recently sold his HR to a dealer for £9750 and they're now selling it for in excess of £12k!

No way £7k! It's a HR for crying out loud!

I'd say closer around £9500 - £10,000 I would have thought.

Mileage is irrelevant to some degree as long as the car has been well looked after and serviced correctly.

Dips (The Bounty Bar Kid) recently sold his HR to a dealer for £9750 and they're now selling it for in excess of £12k!

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/103330-the-bounty-bar-kids-2008-hr-350z-for-sale/

So, if that sold privately for £9750 how do you value the car described above at £9500-£10k? I may be low in my estimate (just what I value it at), but I think you are high with yours. Hopefully gives the fella a better idea though :)

I just bought my 313 GT HR on Friday for £7400 with full service history and 91 k on the clock albeit totally stock

Cracking price you got it for man! The time of year probably works in your favour, but maybe not so much in the seller's...

• Like 1

I'd stick it up for £9.5K and see where you go. Lack of 'real' service history may go against you if you get a really picky person, but anyone from here will know your car is properly looked after and worth every penny. :)