Jag XFR

Commander

Anybody had one? They're currently tempting me...

I don't have enough money for the latter one with the 8sp box (or an XFRS, before anybody mentions it!), so it'll 'just' be the normal 504BHP one with the 6sp auto.

Engine, 'box & diff all sound bullet proof and the car is comfy, roomy, and fairly rare. The zorst is quiet but opens up on full chat, or you can get an after-market one. Brakes are decent out the factory.

It's clearly not a Zed, but I find my self lusting after more refinement...

Views? Experiences?

I think if I was comparing it with something else, I'd choose something else. The styling is a little awkward for me too, although that's just a personal thing. I'd prefer pretty much any of the alternatives that Doc mentions.

If you viewed it on its own, then I can't see how you'd be disappointed with it. The engine alone is going to be awesome, and it'll be an experience every time you drive it.

I love jags and I'm eyeing up a xkr 4.2 to add to my collection later this year. The xfr is nice but if it was my money it would be this xkrs

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201510248118142?onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&model=xkr-s&search-target=usedcars&quicksearch=true&sort=atcustom&radius=1500&page=1&postcode=eh224nz&make=jaguar&logcode=p

Unfortunately my budget won't stretch to the above model :wacko:

• Like 1