oil cap etc etc

MikeyM

• 2 months later...

Ztoyz in Canada is where mine are from but they are no longer in business. Old photo below if this is what you are referring to.

NEW%20BAY1_zpswrs8drgb.jpg

Exactly the kind of thing I was looking for & you tease me with the info the company no longer trades.. you bar steward lol

• Like 2

Bear with me Gents.. I found a website abroad. 3 caps , not including oil worked out £68 delivered..no idea of quality, but I took a punt... I have asked if they would arrange a group buy and waiting on details..meantime I thought I would see what the quality was like when mine arrived :-)

It's actualy zeetoyz if you want to look it up

Edited by MikeyM
  • Like 2

Zeetoyz is excellent. First class service and incredibly quick with their postage. I have got nearly all their zed bits over the year, and they have never disappointed yet. The guy who runs is is very helpful, and responds very quick to email.

I think he would be happy to do a group buy.

Site may not be up there with the best, but it does what it needs........ Give him a shout and see what he come up with.