Nismo exhaust brand new gotta be a bargain at this price!!!!

shire350Z

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: dont think there going to look at every parcel plus if it doesnt say nismo on the box just exhasut tehy wont open to check!!!!;)

never got any duty on my parcel from abroad and that was full off carbon goodies and a V1 nismo spoiler!!!

suppose i was lucky then

not for nothing, but do you ship internationally everyday? I do....I get paid to know these things :)

but it does say NISMO on the box - all over

Just because you didn't get an invoice for duties/taxes yet doesn't mean you won't get one in the future by the way

but theres so many out there!!! how come u dint get the nismo and u went for the 5zigen ???

Against Nismo

Lots have the Nismo,

not good write ups on some of the US forums, due to cracking

it looks the same as stock,

For 5zigen

I fancied a true dual exhaust as I love the shapes at the back,

Its a bit different,

Very well made.

nice blue tips

and the sound track is just :teeth:

Lots of others out there to consider so advice would be dont just jump in. Have you typed the names of the other zorsts into Youtube? or found the website that has sound clips of quite a few of the ones available?

The cracking people have had tend to be related to 1 component...Kinetix cats, or ebay test pipes. The reason is because these pivot things in a very odd angle, and as a result, cracking can occur on the Y pipe. Like I said, just poll how many people on here have it...0 issues

aint having a go adam!!!! so would u say nismo is best value for money? anyone else bought one off adam a nismo just so i know what they payed in pounds in total as adam cant say for definate????

in your opinon which is the nicest sounding adam in your ears??

but theres so many out there!!! how come u dint get the nismo and u went for the 5zigen ???

Against Nismo

Personally I perfer that it looks quite like stock. Only sounds so much better when you want it to. It doesn't look as chavy and also easier to get away with come insurance time. "Oh sorry l though it was a standard one, looks the same" ;)

If scaremongering about quality puts you off (re the cracking) pay the extra and get one from Phil. His customer service is second to non so if anything does go wrong you have the piece of mind that he'll sort it :thumbs:

+1 IMO

aint having a go adam!!!! so would u say nismo is best value for money? anyone else bought one off adam a nismo just so i know what they payed in pounds in total as adam cant say for definate????

in your opinon which is the nicest sounding adam in your ears??

it doesn't matter what I think sounds the best/looks the best, it matters what you think....it is your car afterall

Personal opinion, yes, I think the NISMO sounds and looks wonderful and for the price, it's a great system

Against Nismo

Personally I perfer that it looks quite like stock. Only sounds so much better when you want it to. It doesn't look as chavy and also easier to get away with come insurance time. "Oh sorry l though it was a standard one, looks the same" ;)

+1 :thumbs:

im going nismo buddy!!!! pity no ones got second hand one :lol:

just looking for best price lookin athree so far mark brinster of ebay many bought says excellent, also big phil and adam!! both got great backgrounds! got price of mark and adam just see what big phil can do!!

so big phil whats keenest price>?? mark and adam both around 780!!

just looking for best price lookin athree so far mark brinster of ebay many bought says excellent, also big phil and adam!! both got great backgrounds! got price of mark and adam just see what big phil can do!!

so big phil whats keenest price>?? mark and adam both around 780!!

Your going to be very lucky if no one tells you to go forth and multply ;)

why's that? which person doesnt see who can give the best price?

Look at it this way:

Biggest risk in order:

1) Brinster

2) Adam

3) Bigphil

Cheapest:

1) Very close between Adam and Phil

2) Brinster

Therefore, imo, if you want the least risk then buy it from Bigphil. If you want the keenest price with a slight risk then get it from adam :thumbs:

IMO, if those prices are true then as long as Bigphill is less than £850 then thats where I'd be spending my money. :thumbs:

He was at £850 last time I saw him post a price. Remember that is with a full UK backed guarentee, so well worth the extra little bit :thumbs:

IMO, if those prices are true then as long as Bigphill is less than £850 then thats where I'd be spending my money. :thumbs:

He was at £850 last time I saw him post a price. Remember that is with a full UK backed guarentee, so well worth the extra little bit :thumbs:

Thats what I do then :thumbs: