Nismo exhaust brand new gotta be a bargain at this price!!!!

shire350Z

well whats the price delivered off you adam???

but im sure the other guy as he has told me also that if there was a problem then he'd replace, wunt have thought they'd hold it as he could just says its a exhaust but only worth 250 quid not like customs are going to know a nismo exhaust is worth 800quid lol and says he will replace if problem not that there has even been!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but im sure the other guy as he has told me also that if there was a problem then he'd replace, wunt have thought they'd hold it as he could just says its a exhaust but only worth 250 quid not like customs are going to know a nismo exhaust is worth 800quid lol and says he will replace if problem not that there has even been!

Surely even customs officers can use Google......

customs offices jobs are to know what products are valued at...and a simple search on the net reveals the pricing

take a look in the trader classifieds, our price is listed and includes door to door delivery

:lol: dont think there going to look at every parcel plus if it doesnt say nismo on the box just exhasut tehy wont open to check!!!!;)

never got any duty on my parcel from abroad and that was full off carbon goodies and a V1 nismo spoiler!!!

suppose i was lucky then

My 5Zigen came in a 6ft box so they are noticable.... Also just so you know, if it goes wrong and a few have, some due to fitting new coilovers and springs, you have to get the thing back to the US, no warantee over here.... Even though Adam would honor his wtee i'm sure..

On something like this I would buy in the UK so you have some piece of mind, even though you MAY save yourself a few quid, plenty of zorsts about in the UK...

yeah finally decided on a nismo (i think) lol but theres so many out there!!! how come u dint get the nismo and u went for the 5zigen ???

just trying to find the best price on the system now waitin for evin at envy and adam to get back to me have to ask bigphil to anyone else to try?

but theres so many out there!!! how come u dint get the nismo and u went for the 5zigen ???

Against Nismo

Lots have the Nismo,

not good write ups on some of the US forums, due to cracking

it looks the same as stock,

For 5zigen

I fancied a true dual exhaust as I love the shapes at the back,

Its a bit different,

Very well made.

nice blue tips

and the sound track is just :teeth:

Lots of others out there to consider so advice would be dont just jump in. Have you typed the names of the other zorsts into Youtube? or found the website that has sound clips of quite a few of the ones available?

but theres so many out there!!! how come u dint get the nismo and u went for the 5zigen ???

Against Nismo

Lots have the Nismo,

Exact reason I decided against the Nismo. It sounds great I cant deny that but I would not swap the Blitz for it.

yeah seen them whats link again?? cant get bloody broadband where a live lil village lol so struggling takes forever!!!! still aint got your sound clip should post it on here!!!

so whats nicer sounding 5zigen or nismo in everyones own view? is there much difference

not good write ups on some of the US forums, due to cracking

it looks the same as stock,

Does anyone know of a UK car with a cracked NISMO other than Mark? Just wondering because I don't.

I think the NISMO is a fine looking zorst - the tailpipes are different shape to stock, it has lovely engraving on the tips and an embossed symbol on the backbox. Its a really chunky looking thing in comparison to others.

I do accept that the twin back boxes on the 5zigen do look different and its a fine alternative though. :thumbs: