Nismo exhaust brand new gotta be a bargain at this price!!!!

shire350Z

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know you'v got postage thats why wondered how much it will be iv sent email asking as its coming from US!! depends on import duty all the parts iv just received had no import duty on them as they marked as a gift under 50 quid or something like that amount!!!

i know you'v got postage thats why wondered how much it will be iv sent email asking as its coming from US!! depends on import duty all the parts iv just received had no import duty on them as they marked as a gift under 50 quid or something like that amount!!!

B)

the nismo exhaust box is about the size of a small shed :lol: well not quite but big i'm told :thumbs:

i've never paid duty on anything but i know everyone who has stuff off adam has paid duty

Sounds like a lot of gifts could be winging their way across the pond at that price - I would be interested :thumbs:

Sounds like a lot of gifts could be winging their way across the pond at that price - I would be interested :thumbs:

stop pushing ! theres a queue :lol:

yeah adam must declare everything as it is and state its actaul price whereas other companies will say its alot less value than what it actually is so it gets them more custom as ppl dont pay import duties!!!

im thinking that anyways!!! :)

thats what has happened with stuff i have had before - lower value - a gift or they state the item is broken

alot of firms out there will declare the item as a gift, or say its a warranty replacement. The problem with doing that is that as mentioned, if its lost or damaged in transit, you are screweed....zero recourse whatsoever.

We've got very advantageous shipping rates worked out on these things, since we send so many of them over on a monthly basis. And, not a single one has been damaged in transit that I am aware of.

Brinster....search for him on ebay, he is well known to these forums.

Edit...here is the listing

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NISMO-350Z-CAT-BACK-EXHAUST-SYSTEM_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33630QQihZ009QQitemZ190187281723QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

i know of brinster :thumbs: he has a good rep, ultra reliable :thumbs:

lots of peeps had bargain nismo rims off him

cheers andy B)

the problem is they are not declaring any value at all, or trying to pass it off as a gift or a warranty replacement. If we do that, and its lost or damaged, you have nothing to show for it. I would not want to take that risk. It also is a surefire way for customs to spot it and hold it for inspection/re-valuation. Is that worth it to save $50 or $100? I wouldn't want to take that risk if I were a buyer.

You can find out from members here what they paid after duties...the charges are not that expensive at all relative to the size/weight and value of the item. We have sent a ton of them over

There is a reason why we've sent close to 50 exhausts to the UK in recent months alone....we do things the right way, with insurance and door to door delivery