Made a video due to being bored over the holidays

martybhoy

The first half of that is incredibly well shot, looks nigh-on professional :thumbs:

The music is terrible though, it just doesn't suit the vid at all. Ditch that, get an action cam to stick on the outside of the car for some shots on the move and that would be an incredible little vid. Lot of raw talent there I reckon :)

• Like 1

The wind was really bad over most of the clips and the exhaust clip that I shot, even though I thought I was a good distance away, was too close and baffled the microphone.

Yep it was in the eurocentral. Well spotted.

I used Filmora. It's my first time using it yesterday. It's fairly good and simple I'd say for a complete novice. I wouldn't know yet in terms of advanced features.

Yeah I'm not a fan of the music (rock and metal fan lol) but having to search the YouTube free song bank as I've been told you're no longer allowed to put a regular artist song as they scan your vids now. Is that right?

Cheers for the comments chaps it's something I'm trying to take a stab at and have to combine it with my pride n joy :thumbs:

Edited by martybhoy
  • Like 1

You could grab some music authoring software and write your own rock-based music using free samples, or even just contact a few local bands and ask them for a track to use. From experience, most will only be too happy to get their music out there. :)

• Like 1

You could grab some music authoring software and write your own rock-based music using free samples, or even just contact a few local bands and ask them for a track to use. From experience, most will only be too happy to get their music out there. :)

Have you got some vids up yourself? Would like to hear some of the stuff you've managed to make?

Sorry, I meant that when I was in a band we'd have loved to get our music out there to people by letting it be used in that way, as opposed to me making vids with other people's music on it.

I really need to start making music again. Haven't done it for a while now.