transformer pics for sarnie

P15UL T

its a late first generation powermaster prime

on the first optimus prime the front of the cab is metal :thumbs:

It is indeed a Powermaster Prime as only featured in the UK Comics & in the Japanese cartoon Super God Master Force & I believe briefly in Victory.

The mini Figure you mentioned that slots in the front was actually called Hi-Q & was in the form of an engine.

I still have my Powermaster Prime in his box in my parents loft...box is damn tatty but the figure is all there & complete :)

Zedrush,

Thank you :)

I was very lucky to meet Mike Collins, Lee Sullivan, Simon Furman & Andy Wildman at a Transformers convention back in 1999 in Hertfordshire

While they were all doing signings both Mike & Lee would do you a one off piece as well all for free :)

So obviously I had to get a Soundwave done & as most people were getting Prime/Megs/Starscream etc I thought I'd be abit different & get a Powermsater Prime one done instead :)

Neil

• 3 weeks later...
i aint 40 and i anit no virgin !!

they are a safe investment, plus they are cool :p

:surrender::surrender: Okay, okay! I take it back, there's no need to go throwing your toys out of the box!!! :p

they aint in a box :p

but i did dirty my dummie when i spat it out :lol:

• 5 weeks later...