transformer pics for sarnie

P15UL T

I used to have Galvatron which i loved, I assume you have him but can't quite see him there........

third pic down lol

need to make more shelfs as they are pretty squashed

Yeah you need them in a glass cabinet kinda stylee :thumbs:

Did Omnicron make it to a toy?

Awesome collection, must be worth a fortune. The first couple of series was available online cheap, if anyone interested I'll dig the link out.

Must put you off when you are looking at pron though :lol:

did at first but you get use to it :lol:

Well without starting a seperate thread this here would be my collection...currently on display (LOTS LOTS more in my parents loft)

DSCF0018-1.jpg

DSCF0097.jpg

DSCF0083.jpg

DSCF0084.jpg

DSCF0085.jpg

DSCF0082.jpg

DSCF0081.jpg

DSCF0140.jpg

DSCF0141.jpg

pics0012.jpg

pics0011.jpg

DSCF0176.jpg

DSCF0181.jpg

DSCF0189.jpg

DSCF0153-1.jpg

DSCF0151-1.jpg

DSCF0153.jpg

DSCF0156.jpg

Picture040.jpg

DSCF0144.jpg

DSCF0145.jpg

Picture027.jpg

DSCF0123.jpg

DSCF0125.jpg

DSCF0117.jpg

DSCF0114.jpg

DSCF0030.jpg

DSCF0032.jpg

DSCF0031.jpg

Well thats all for the toys on display but I do hve some other cool memorabilia in the form of signed comics :)

Picture014.jpg

Lee Sullivan, Simon Furman & Andy Wildman

And one off sketches from the comic artists

Picture018.jpg

Lee Sullivan & Mike Collins

Well think thats about enough from me...at least until I get piccies of the stuff in the parents loft :lol:;);)

Neil

BLOODY HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scare::scare::scare:B)

LMAO

Thats the general term I here when people do see my collection lol

P15ult,

Oh dont once you start on the Re-issues & Masterpiece figures it is a VERY slippery slope.

I have my Starscream masterpiece en-route as we speak :)

I will get up in the loft at some point & get pictures of all the Beast Wars & Robots in Disguise stuff as well as the rest of my G1 pieces :)

Neil

Simply wow, I see a lot in your collections which I grew up playing with as a kid. my fave was always hot rod, I used to love those little holographic stickers you got on them which you could rub and they'd change colour according to temperature.

Sadly the only remnant of my childhood toys I have now is a few lego technic kits and... my optimus prime which i got as a present off my parents for swimming a full length at the swimming baths!

Can any of you transformers experts tell me whether or not this is from the first gen of releases or the second? didn't the first have a metal cabin? .. this one had a smaller version of optimus that you insert in the grill on the front of the truck.. which I've sadly lost.

optimus_prime.jpg

WOW WOW WOW WOW :scare:B)B)

Soundwave unbelievable and two artworks signed by Lee Sullivan & Mike Collins :scare::scare::scare:

I still got my optimus prime, mum chucked out the rest of my collect, id take a pic but he has an arm missing :blush:

I had a huge collection fo star wars figures too.

Did anyone ever read up about the guy who on ebay was selling the whole set of every star wars lego set ever made, every spaceship and stuff huge collection got sold for over £1000. And when the winning bidder recieved it, it came in one big brown box full of mixed lego pieces with a note saying good luck.. Id be pi**ed :rant: funny though :blush: