Lambo doors

Kieran_ctr

I'm really debating doing lambo doors on my zed but can't decide reason been I feel it's a bit max power & chavy :( anyone got them on here with photos? I most likely won't but I'm in 2 minds at the moment! Hmmmmmm

Got to agree with everyone else, but mopedmark has them on his 350 if that helps :)

It's all personal taste Kieran, ....if you want to do it then crack on although it is definitely not my cup of tea but then if we all liked the same thing life would be boring. ;)

Some examples for you...

DSCN0670_zpseb57bef6.jpg

IMG_2234.jpg

IMG_2240.jpg

7f37817a2d5a853895d7ce0400a8d49a_zps1148d384.jpg

80aa1e335fe2787d1ce5fd6ce001b793_zps149f1be1.jpg

c78d74b84dedd835cecd5c6112656858_zps0356d2e7.jpg

@jimmy.farrow7 ~ I remember you starting a thread on exactly this subject. :teeth::lol:

Just wanted a few peoples opinions on this. As I was driving to animal kingdom in Orlando about a week ago and I spotted a 350z convertible with Lamborghini doors parked along side the road.

I think a part of me liked it as it was different and then I thought those doors should only be on a Lamborghini.

Would you or wouldn't you???

;)

End of day it's personal preference, car scenes that bitchy now days if you didn't do it there would be something else certain small minded people would take **** out of! Personally there on my list of mods to make to mine when I get her! I think yeah it can look chavy but just gota be carefull how you style the car! Think if you go for Lambos maybe give it more of a euro look! Sleek! No big wings! Some Iv googled look unreal! But like anything isn't it gota keep the rest minimal. X

• Like 5

Yeah i started one a while ago when i come back from florida. I think they would look better on a 350z than a saxo or corsa thoughhaha

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

If I remember rightly your thread went pretty much the same as this too. :D

Regardless of the vehicle it's definitely a personal taste thing though like I said & Georgina did too. ;)

End of day corsas saxos etc are little kids cars, it's like putting a crazy pink wig on a fat ugly bird she guna look tacky and laughable! Put one on a amazing slim bird and she'd pull it off lol! A 350z is a beaitifull beasty curvy looking motor !!! So lambo doors chavy or not it can pull them off as long as the rest of the styling isn't as LOOK AT ME!

• Like 2

jimmy.farrow7

Today, 17:04

When you planning on getting a 350 Georgina

Iv recently sold my bmw 530 m5 replica so I'm saving bit more and looking at moment hopefully something catch my eye in few months! Iv waited long enough ;-( I need to kind of put on paper what my plans are with it coz I keep changing my mind on how I wana go with it exteria wise! Definatly guna be having a pot of money aside for super charging :-) :-0

• Like 1

You do what You Want with Your Money, I've had them on mine for over a year now, every one loves them,

First off ALL the hater read please, if you don't like them that's fine but people think that they only open up, Wrong, they open like normal doors for day to day use, not as wide as normal granted but if your somewhere like a show etc you can then take it up on the hinge, it suits the zed in my opinion :) not a common mod, I have only seen one other in the flesh but they are about,

475384a06e7939f0899123d8379d1378_zpsjtafbezm.jpg

c8caa3aeadaab81a10e834b598648d84_zps7eqb3ean.jpg

If you don't like them fine, Move along these are Not the doors you looking for :lol:

• Like 5

I would supercharge mine but i need to buy a house first haha, at least you know what you want to do, I wasnt modifying mine when I got it, that soon changed.

Can't not modify them, first thing on mine is the exchaust!! Back boxes off! Straight pipes!!! Beast!!!! Lol no point in having the looks if you ain't got the voice to scream look at me first lol :-) too excited :-)

Ps ( sack the house!! Id liv in a box eating beans for rest of my life to have a GTR BLACK EDITION

• Like 1

How long did it take to get them like that mark is it alot of work involved or just hinges and a bit of tinkering.

I would love a GTR also but i do NEED a house and a house for my Z, so i can store all my parts and tools i have laying around and not get moaned at.

First off is removing the wings, keep the doors closed then use masking tape to hold them in place, remove old hinge, replace with lambo hinge,remove the tape open the door, do adjustment on the new hinge to get it all aligned,that's the easy bit, you have to then remove the inner flitch part of the wing, also if it comes with a wiring extension simple plug and go but if it doesn't then your extending each wire by 14 inch :thumbs: oh yer it took me a weekend as I had to extend the loom :lol:

Edited by Mopedmark