Supercharged 350z on Ebay

tomzzzcattle

Why would someone go to the trouble of supercharging a car and spending 8 grand to do so then put it up for sale straight away. Alarm bells are ringing

Gmballistic did pretty much the same thing with his supercharged zed and there was nothing wrong with his, just a change of plans.

• Like 1

Why would someone go to the trouble of supercharging a car and spending 8 grand to do so then put it up for sale straight away. Alarm bells are ringing

Gmballistic did pretty much the same thing with his supercharged zed and there was nothing wrong with his, just a change of plans.

Pretty much. :byebye:

My supercharger build was finished October 2014 and I got rid of the Zed July 2015 so approximately 9 months with it FI. Still miss it now especially as I downgraded to the Honda CTR but it had to be done as buying a house was much more important.

It wasn't even that I got a big cash injection for getting rid of my Zed either it was more so the reduction in running/servicing costs by changing vehicle that was why it had to be done.

Plus if something had gone wrong with for example the engine or clutch then it would have easily cost a few thousand pounds or more which is a lot of money when you already have to buy all your furniture/white goods etc etc new as we had nothing (had to be sensible). :blush:;)

Am I missing something, how do we know its just been done?

Fitted this month with the renown Vortech Supercharger at a cost of £7800 by experts Horsham Developments :)

Ah sorry, I read that as the clutch has just been done, reading again it does sound like its just fitted.

Usually a simple explanation for selling, i have never felt the need to ask a buyer why they are selling, its for sale and thats all i need to know :)