Looks inexpensive

martinmac

Nice plate but a non-GT, cloth interior old model :scare: Not too cheap, IMO, at "first offer over £20,500".....

You could get them recovered for ~£500.

Not having the heated seats or bose wouldnt bother me.

Price seems about right to me. Retail is £26,795 before any discount new, then youve got the fact that its the older model and a non GT pack.

no cruise, no leather heated seats or bose and a lower resale value coupled with it being more difficult to resell as its a non gt would put me off imo

no matter what you do its a non gt and people do want the gt pack when buying normally, you may think its not worth it after you have had it but buyers want it

and tbh i like the toys and i do use them :teeth:

no cruise, no leather heated seats or bose and a lower resale value coupled with it being more difficult to resell as its a non gt would put me off imo

no matter what you do its a non gt and people do want the gt pack when buying normally, you may think its not worth it after you have had it but buyers want it

+1 :thumbs:

True, especially come resale. Which is why i think its priced as it is.