**PEAK DISTRICT 4th and 5th June 2016** Event and Names list

MrsNiki

01 MrsNiki + 1 - Hotel booked 3rd/4th June

02 Buster and Mrs Buster - Hotel booked 3rd/4th June

03 Andy and Katrina - Hotel booked

04 ATTAK Z - Sunday drive + lunch (Hope I'll be able to keep up in my non-Zed ;))

05 Paul K and Mrs K - Hotel booked 3rd/4th June

06 Davedutch and Mrs - no need for hotel

07 Shezza + 1 - Hotel booked 3rd/4th June

08 Jetset + 1 - Hotel booked 3rd June :)

09 Spoons + 1 - Hotel to be booked tomorrow. (brand new Z owners, looking forward)

10 Mr & Mrs N13gey - Hotel booked 3rd/4th June

11 Stoker 11 + 1 - Hotel booked 3rd/4th June

12 Brummiestormer No hotel needed

13 Gudzy No hotel required (Not in a zed)

14 Spatt No hotel needed (looking forward to both drives and I'll be around on the Saturday night)

15 350zedd + 1 Hotel booked 3rd/4th June

16 Zedd. Hotel booked 3rd/4th June

17 James Junior - will book hotel shortly

18 Saint (maybe with passenger) - No hotel needed, somewhere between spirited and relaxed!

19 Bonkers - will book hotel.

20 nissanman312 well be there at some point

21 mopedmark + 1 Hotel booked for Saturday night

22 mr & Mrs Andy hotel booked

23 Rickdon No hotel needed

24 Smurfster +1 poss, no room needed from club allocation have used IHG points

25. Humpty Dumpty +1 - Hotel booked 3rd/4th :thumbs:

Mrs has got a new job so no more weekend work Saturday night booked :thumbs:

Edited by Mopedmark
  • Like 2

Ok guys, I'm gonna stop at 25 cars.... I only have myself and MrNiki as group leaders for this, so 25 cars will probably work well between 2 of us!!

I will start a group PM tomorrow with further information for those signed up above :D

If there is any further interest, please add your names to the reserve list :thumbs:

Reserve List:

1:

2:

3:

01 MrsNiki + 1 - Hotel booked 3rd/4th June

02 Buster and Mrs Buster - Hotel booked 3rd/4th June

03 Andy and Katrina - Hotel booked

04 ATTAK Z - Sunday drive + lunch (Hope I'll be able to keep up in my non-Zed ;))

05 Paul K and Mrs K - Hotel booked 3rd/4th June

06 Davedutch and Mrs - no need for hotel

07 Shezza + 1 - Hotel booked 3rd/4th June

08 Jetset + 1 - Hotel booked 3rd June :)

09 Spoons + 1 - Hotel to be booked tomorrow. (brand new Z owners, looking forward)

10 Mr & Mrs N13gey - Hotel booked 3rd/4th June

11 Stoker 11 + 1 - Hotel booked 3rd/4th June

12 Brummiestormer No hotel needed

13 Gudzy No hotel required (Not in a zed)

14 Spatt No hotel needed (looking forward to both drives and I'll be around on the Saturday night)

15 350zedd + 1 Hotel booked 3rd/4th June

16 Zedd. Hotel booked 3rd/4th June

17 James Junior - will book hotel shortly

18 Saint (maybe with passenger) - No hotel needed, somewhere between spirited and relaxed!

19 Bonkers - will book hotel.

20 nissanman312 well be there at some point

21 mopedmark + 1 Hotel booked for Saturday night

22 mr & Mrs Andy hotel booked

23 Rickdon No hotel needed

24 Smurfster +1 poss, no room needed from club allocation have used IHG points

25. Humpty Dumpty +1 - Hotel booked 3rd/4th

26. Monkeybrain1234 - Hotel booked for Saturday night

• Like 1

We live bout 30 mins away would love to come over for the social bit in the bar :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That will be no problem at all! The Friday and Saturday afternoon/evenings at the hotel are open for any members to pop along to see us ;-)

Ok, guys who have signed up.... There is a PM awaiting some information from you please!!

Spoons has stepped up to lead a group for me too :thumbs: so he will be seeing the route shortly! Its all getting very real now!! :-D

• Like 2

Great stuff would have loved the drive but with the better half having M.E I would'nt have been able to guarantee she would be okay . Cannot keep her away from the G n T's though . Will be great to meet you all see you in the bar :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Good turn out Niki, hope you all have a great time.

Craig, come and show off your Skyline :D

I would love to but I'm skint and it would be an epic amount of fuel for the sat only. Busy as heck too. you'll be in my thoughts xx

• Like 1

Looks like you guys are coming to my home town, unfortunately I'm working these two days, but your all staying pretty close to where I work :-) Be great to meet some of the members on here. I've met humpy (Steve) as he helped me out with a bumper. Be great to put faces to names

Edited by Chris141084
  • Like 1

Looks like you guys are coming to my home town, unfortunately I'm working these two days, but your all staying pretty close to where I work :-) Be great to meet some of the members on here. I've met humpy (Steve) as he helped me out with a bumper. Be great to put faces to names

Just turn come on over whenever you can mate, be good to see you again. Bumper...... Rear bumper and side skirts :lol:;)

Hahaaa , the list is full and I'm pretty much jobless at the minute! Nice thought though Steve :)

Sure we could fit a another one in.... Ooohhh eerrr Mrs

Dirty boy! Nici stopped the list at 25 (understandably) so I'm out mate. Also since moving house last sept I've eart £1,500 . Yes I'm totally broke! Nice thought tho as I said :)

Just turn come on over whenever you can mate, be good to see you again. Bumper...... Rear bumper and side skirts :lol:;)

Haha yeah, and those :-) Where is it you guys are staying? I'll be finished at work about half six ish on both days, so I'm sure I can call for a pint on my way home :-)