plenum spacer

nissanjuke

Had this fitted during the week,only had a gain of 4bhp, and I have millteks,hfc,s and a pop charger,the car I must admit runs smoother,gear change is better and I do get a nice purr from the car ,has anybody else done these mods and what results have they had.??

cheers :teeth:

My car had the uprev done in may at dynatune by CHRIS ,then bought plenum spacer and pop charger over the coming months,as you know z fever does empty your wallet,then this month had a fluid service check,fitted plenum spacer/pop charger then CHRIS at dynatune linked it up again and tuned it.

I think a bit more information is needed here, here's a copy of the power, after the plenum spacer was fitted, before and after tuning:

nissan%20jukedifference_zpscofpauhv.jpg

As I explained on the day you can see the first run netted 233bhp@the hubs, down considerably on the original 248 bhp, this could have been due to a number of reasons, fuel choice in particular. After tuning it gained 17bhp @ the hubs. I can't remember for certain what fuel was used for the original tune but for this one Nissanjuke confirmed it was standard supermarket petrol (95RON), although it only gained 2bhp over the last power figures on the day it gained 17bhp.