Photographers Assemble!

Grundy

As some of you know I'm the progress on publishing some articles on my website.

We I've had two articles written up. And I need some photo's to fit the scene.

(Just going to copy and paste my FB Status)

Photographers and photo whores I need your help smile emoticon, I've got an article being published this weekend, need a couple of photo's to upload with it.

Main rule is you/the owner needs to be happy and okay with it being published on a public website.

They also need to be large high quality photo's - No mobile uploads I'm afraid.

I'm after some specific shots...

- a vintage shot (Something oh a historical/iconic car pre 1999) I'm thinking along the lines of someone walking away from an old chevy on route 66 or a 240z shot under the Santa Pod sign

- Need OEM pictures of VXR220, 911 and a 350z

- A Classic Max Power looking Car

- 240z

- A Clean Stanced Car (Speed Hunters style)

Again all these pictures really do need to be high quality, 'Artsy' and water mark free.

We will be adding our own watermark, however all photo owners will be given credit.

If you think you have something to submit drop it in the comments below or send me a PM and I'll give you my email address smile emoticon

Thanks Guys.

• 3 weeks later...

That time of week again.

Looking for two types of Artsy photo's.

#1 - An interior shot of the Dash/Steering wheel. Needs to have dash lights on, after market wheel and in the evening.

#2 - I need an image which contains a speed bump, or the incline of a multistory car park. So you car with either of those in it, to basically show the struggle of being low.

Quite a specific request I know. If not I'll be going out tonight to take some :lol:

#1 - An interior shot of the Dash/Steering wheel. Needs to have dash lights on, after market wheel and in the evening. :lol:

Would that include a Jack Royal wheel or you looking for something specific like Nardi, Momo etc?

More fussy about the style of the image as opposed to the brand of wheel. Chuck one up dude.