My elbow is attracted to the heated seat button

Jeff king

Not in my 04 DE. They're two small plastic switches underneath where graheme's elbow pad is.

It's 2 small buttons on mine too.

It's also cloth seats??

What button is on and what one off? (I presume that's what they're both for)

06 JDM Roadster.

Not in my 04 DE. They're two small plastic switches underneath where graheme's elbow pad is.

Yes that's correct. I've 2 blank buttons under the pad, which don't have switches as my car has cloth seats, so I did not mind covering them up.

It's cloth seats in mines as well, but i have the buttons.

Wonder why, they don't seem to work anyway.

Heated seats only came with leather seats fitted as standard OEM iirc.

The switches (for those who don't have them) have 2 settings, but othwise it just the blank rubber (pads).

Personally I found the heated seats on both my 350s were too efficient......even on the lowest setting, unless it was freezing temps.

• Like 1

Uh!! I didn't realise both positions were different temp settings. Will have to check that out.

Am still wondering what the other blank closest to drivers seat is for.

Central tunnel is same for coupes and roadsters and that third blank is for roof opening on the roadsters.

I had another look at graheme's pic of his and the button says snow (I think). What does it do and is it not this that mine is missing? Also, what's central tunnel?

I'll presume you are not winding me up, but in the pic below of my 2006 rev-up 350 you can see the heated seat switches and blank this side of the gearlever .....on what I have called the central tunnel

P1020201.jpg

My JDM car is an automatic, the switch does say "Snow" - it's for the auto gearbox

It causes the car to set off in second gear rather than first gear, and slows the throttle response to aid traction in winter.

It has three positions: Snow - Normal - Power.

I haven't tried "Power" in case it blows the roof off and ejects the passenger in an attempt to reduce weight and aid acceleration! :)

My JDM car is an automatic, the switch does say "Snow" - it's for the auto gearbox

It causes the car to set off in second gear rather than first gear, and slows the throttle response to aid traction in winter.

It has three positions: Snow - Normal - Power.

I haven't tried "Power" in case it blows the roof off and ejects the passenger in an attempt to reduce weight and aid acceleration! :)

The power button revs it higher before changing gear (holding it longer).