WINKJ

Commander

I was parking my M3 outside Draycott Engineering ready for its MOT. It looked like you were heading down to the tyre place? V6 sounded lovely as you crawled by...

Ahh yes on my right hand side! Vaguely remember thinking the wheels looked good!?

Was it your m3?

I was heading to the engineering firm at the bottom on the right, they're doing some metal work on my harley for me

Yeah, that's my e46, would have been on your right as you drove in.

Wheels are a silky black coloured set of 18inch Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 wheels with MPS Cups... haven't caught them on any curbs yet either so they're still in good nick

Yep! Saw it - looked good to me!

Do you live locally?

Yeah, just on the ladygrove... Bought a house here a year or so ago with the future-Mrs Commander. You?

Car's much messier on the inside - stripped out track car.

Nice!

Live in Dorchester on Thames. In didcot leisure center every Sunday night playing 5 a side though! :thumbs:

Live in Dorchester on Thames

Looks like a lovely village ... guess those lakes are old sand/gravel quarries ?

It is really nice here, full of history, small, quiet and 3 good real ale coach pubs! ... I sound like an old man!

Good point regarding the lakes, never really looked into the history behind them. Your suggestion makes sense given the age of the village!

Aha, I go swimming in one of those lakes, where the wakeboard and ski club is located.

You swim in the lakes!!! Bit cold isn't it?! :lol:

Only May to October and in a wetsuit, it actually gets too warm mid summer so that you have to cool down after one lap. Though there are quite a few braver that only wear swimsuits....not for me as I like the comfort of knowing I can't sink in a wetsuit !

Aha, I go swimming in one of those lakes, where the wakeboard and ski club is located.

You swim in the lakes!!! Bit cold isn't it?! :lol:

Only May to October and in a wetsuit, it actually gets too warm mid summer so that you have to cool down after one lap. Though there are quite a few braver that only wear swimsuits....not for me as I like the comfort of knowing I can't sink in a wetsuit !

Thats insane! I never knew people actually swam in there :lol:. i'll keep an eye out for the Z then! B)