Milltek exhaust system (what's it worth)

Kieran_ctr

Hey everyone

I'm picking up my 350z which comes with a milltek exhaust which is a bit too quite for my liking, was wondering if anyone could tell me what they are worth? It's been on the car around 18months he said & covered around 20k miles.

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by Kieran_ctr

Around £600 i would have thought .... If its the full system inc y pipe

Ok thanks a lot

Have you thought about fitting some high flow cats or decats to increase the noise.

It has decats but just isn't loud enough for me it's only loud when u floor it! Will be taking it to a custom exhaust place near me

Matt

He also asked this hence my response.

Posted Today, 09:49

I am used to loud motorway with the suoercharged ep3 music to my ears haha anyone recommend a really nice looking loud exhaust? love the HKS but not paying £2300!

• 1 month later...

Not loud enough? I have decats on my millteks and it's verging on too loud!

this is a future mod for me (MOT on Feb 13th, decat on the 14th!) but maybe you could hint how much the noise will go up? I knew the miltek would be quiet but I was hoping it'd at least have a purr or some unique character and its rather flat. That said I have an OEM y-pipe too, which I'm desperately wanting to get rid of for the miltek one...