GTM kits back on sale via Gamma Motors and Abbey Motorsport

Mark@Abbey m/s

Exciting news just got off the phone from Gamma Motors that brought all the rights of GTM when they went out of business.

We can now again supply the excellent GTM Stage 1 SC kit with air to air intercooler for better IAT control;

Pricing I am waiting for but very excited as the GTM Stage 1 kit worked very very well and on the 370Z with Ecutek it will work even better.

350Z HR guys hold on we have another stand alone ECU in development which will be a lot cheaper than Syvecs ( not as good) but still a good upgrade with knock control and full traction control.

The Stillen with its water/air charge cooler will never control the IAT like a air to air intercooler. The issue is the charge cooler in the inlet manifold is too small.

We have been involved with charge coolers a lot lately with our heavy involvement with the GT86 and SC units.

With the upgraded charge cooler rad we see a rise in coolant temp due to the depth of the radiators all wanting air to cool them.

I can stitch together some data from a pair of 370's one running Stage 1 GTM another running Stillen but both cars running EcuTek to show the difference in IAT control.

Thanks

• Like 4

The Stillen with its water/air charge cooler will never control the IAT like a air to air intercooler. The issue is the charge cooler in the inlet manifold is too small.

We have been involved with charge coolers a lot lately with our heavy involvement with the GT86 and SC units.

With the upgraded charge cooler rad we see a rise in coolant temp due to the depth of the radiators all wanting air to cool them.

I can stitch together some data from a pair of 370's one running Stage 1 GTM another running Stillen but both cars running EcuTek to show the difference in IAT control.

Thanks

I be interested to see that

Mine was hitting 70 degree in the dyno with the stillen rad.

It still hits high 50s on very hard throttle it just recovers so much quicker with the bigger rad

But as mark says I've seen a rise in engine temps now because of the air flow the bigger rad consumes :(

More air flow needed

Edited by nissanman312

Maybe converting the stillen to air to air is the way to go then ?

I think we have what we have now mate it is what it is

As long as your mapped accordingly then no harm done just means you can't push the car as hard I suppose. to extract all the power from the kit :(

Edited by nissanman312

Thanks

I'd love to see this too!