350z & 370z Goodridge Braided Brake Lines & Clutch Line

Easty

Ok Guys and Girl.

Got some Good and some Bad news!!

Due to some greedy Traders not liking that I'm not making money and trying to do a nice thing for the members of the forum and complaining massively and causing problems because they only want to make money out of us all.....

I can now only get 10 sets for the £75!! Once the 10 sets have gone that's it I can't get any more.....

The guy I talk to is getting that much hassle he was considering not doing it at all due to this!! But we agreed on the 10 sets and then that's it.....

So let's get the 10 people and get them ordered as soon as possible whilst I can....

haha i had the same, not naming any names, but HEL had calls from them too to complain as to why i was getting them cheaper than them. Cant help it if you got mates in the industry lol. They take the fun out of everything.

Edited by -Bradders-

Ok Guys and Girl.

Due to some greedy Traders not liking that I'm not making money and trying to do a nice thing for the members of the forum and complaining massively and causing problems because they only want to make money out of us all.....

I can now only get 10 sets for the £75!! Once the 10 sets have gone that's it I can't get any more.....

The guy I talk to is getting that much hassle he was considering not doing it at all due to this!! But we agreed on the 10 sets and then that's it.....

So let's get the 10 people and get them ordered as soon as possible whilst I can....

haha i had the same, not naming any names, but HEL had calls from them too to complain as to why i was getting them cheaper than them. Cant help it if you got mates in the industry lol. They take the fun out of everything.

It's just Greed and totally Disgusting!! They want to make a few Quid and because there not making it they have to try and screw everyone else over from getting a good deal.....

They should be ashamed of themselves......

On a positive I can still get 10 sets at the moment before they completely mess it up for everyone.....

Ok Guys and Girl.

It's just Greed and totally Disgusting!! They want to make a few Quid and because there not making it they have to try and screw everyone else over from getting a good deal.....

They should be ashamed of themselves......

On a positive I can still get 10 sets at the moment before they completely mess it up for everyone.....

should have just stuck to facebook lol

The forum member has helped me out so much in the past I was just trying to return the favour.....

Just hope I can get the 10 and get them ordered ASAP before he decides he is getting too much hassle and cancels it completely......

I think I know which trader(s) it is and they should be ashamed of themselves.

This is a community for Zed enthusiasts who help eachother out and sometimes save eachother some money through advice or group buys. This was one of those occasions cutting out the middleman would be beneficial and the middleman threw the toys out of the pram.

One thing some traders need to remember is that this place is for the owners, the enthusiasts, not them.

• Like 3

Just for the record I had already sorted where I could purchase some hoses for my 370 off the forum so I'm not taking the bread out of any traders mouth :)

So you would no longer want a set of lines due to this and this trader.....

Well it's looking like the trader/traders will get what he or they wanted by not making this happen!!

Nice I know I wasted my day trying to help fellow members out due to selfish traders on here!!

If you are interested and would like a set I need to know ASAP looks like we need another 6 people to make this happen ASAP!!

Well, that's really annoying and that trader(s) really pi**ed me off (whoever that is!)

None of the trades are offering them for £75 or less - so I'm still in for a GB.

Well we need another 5 people to say yes or it isn't going to happen...... 😕

Gutted isn't the word!!

And if GB falls through - I had emails from Goodridge recently saying that they have 25% sale...so that would make it around £85...not as good as £75...but still better than any trader's prices at the moment

Put me down for a set, dougtosh 2004 350z colour clg please cheers

1. Vlad - brake lines - YELLOW - 2005 350z (UK)

2. Tay - brake lines - 350z uk spec kit - Clear

3. Easy -Brake Lines -350z

4. Richf - Brake lines - 370z black/clear or clear with lettering would be great

5. Marcw79 - brake lines - 350z - blue

6. Dougtosh - Brake Lines - 350z - CLG

name has been added

Can you just confirm this is all right for you

Thanks mate :) I've just had a look and I think there's two lines on each front, one goes from the hard brake line to the strut then another goes from the strut to another hard line that goes in to the brembo. Is this the same as UK spec?

I can't see the rear as it's too dark and wet to be getting the jack out but I assume it's just 1 line on each side which would make it a 6 line kit?

If your man can confirm this then I'm in!

• Like 1

I have a Jap spec car with brembos, dose any one know which kit I will need?

Sent an email asking the question so will let you know as soon as he gets back to me

Brembo's are Brembo's, so same as UK spec :thumbs:

• Like 1

Posted · Hidden by Ebized, November 5, 2015 - info that should be pmed
Hidden by Ebized, November 5, 2015 - info that should be pmed

Ok Guys this will make life easier and save some pennies, he's managed to set up a discount code.

So now I don't need a extra £5 for postage.

Follow the links and when it's says discount code put in 350z.....

This is the email I have got.

Right I have managed to sort a deal out for you on 10 kits, your guys need to follow the below links for the 350Z or 370Z kits and choose which colour hose they would like when they come to pay they need to use the below coupon code, this will also mean that you do not have to organize any monies yourself.

This will give them a discount of 33.33% off retail and FOC carriage.

I have set this code to a maximum of 10 orders and only 1 order per customer, this code will only work on these two kits.

Please see link to the 370Z and 350Z with Brembo, the Coupon is : 350z

http://www.goodridge.co.uk/zinc-plated-brake-hose-kit-for-nissan-350z-uk-brembo-2003-2006&search=snn0910

http://www.goodridge.co.uk/brake-hose-kit-for-Nissan-370Z&search=snn092

This should hopefully take care of everything for you and your guys :- )

Iv already ordered mine and it does work fine.

When you click the like it come up with the RRP at £115

Don't worry about that when you put the code in it drops it to £76 including Postage

Hope iv done well for everyone and everyone is happy

Thank guys and girls