350z & 370z Goodridge Braided Brake Lines & Clutch Line

Easty

Still no sign of mine either. getting a little frustrated to be honest. ive emailed again today asking whats going on. i ordered mine 4 weeks ago now, and its been nearly 2 weeks since the parts they were waiting for were due to arrive. the email address you need is

sales@goodridge.co.uk

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Miller,

I agree, it is frustrating, I expect better service from such a Company, Even an email updating the order would be something but to take our money and leave us hanging is very disappointing.

Edited by davedutch

i agree, i think we should be possibly asking for stainless fittings instead of zinc and/or a clutch line as a bit of a good will gesture really. they took the money straight away and even if they do them next week that'll still end up being 5 weeks in total!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

It's possibly the order spec then as mine came Saturday even earlier than the predicted delivery, that's a day after ordering and on standard delivery too.

I have the 350z lines in clear.

They could be waiting for other colours for example or 370z specific parts, that's all I can think of as it seems mine must have been pre built and on the shelf with the speed they came.

• 2 weeks later...