350z & 370z Goodridge Braided Brake Lines & Clutch Line

Easty

Ok Guys and Girls, Iv been trying to sort this out all day and finally got somewhere.

Iv managed to set up a group buy on Goodridge Braided Brake Lines for both the 350 and 370z

And Braided Clutch Lines

These are for UK cars with the Brembo Callipers.

The RRP for the 350z lines are normally £115

I'm not sure on the RRP for the 370z but I'm guessing it's about the same if not more.

If I can get 10 orders the kits will be £75

If i can get 20 they will drop to £65

This can be a mixture of 350 and 370 kits as long as I can get 10 or more it's on.

It is the 6 line Kit and is an identical swap for OEM lines and fits in the exact same places.

The clutch Lines I will need to get 10 or more and that will be £20

These are genuine Goodridge Lines and are brand New!

They have a Life Time Guarantee!

I am not making any money on these guys I wanted a set for mine but can't afford the £115 price tag so this way everyone gets a deal.....

You get them for the exact same price im paying for them!

All I ask is if you will pay the postage I'm guessing it's going to be about £5

Or you can come and collect them. I don't mind.

I can also get the Non-Uk Spec kits but I will have to have a chat about the prices, he said it would be more due to it being a 8 line kit

• Like 1

What is the benefit of having braided clutch lines?

Basically speaking - better performance/firmer braking! One of the "must" upgrades for the brakes.

I'm currently running HEL lines, but heard about few that failed - so upgrading to Goodridge to be safe lol

• Like 1

Count me in

1. Vlad - brake lines - 2005 350z (UK)

2. Tay - brake lines - 350z uk spec kit

3. Easy -Brake Lines -350z

If people want a set please add your name to the list.

Remember we need a Minimum of 10 people. the more we get the cheaper they go 😆

Watching with interest...when will you decide if you'll get to 20 or draw the line? Also what will be the turnaround for delivery mate?

Sent you a PM, but just for everyone.

At the moment im just trying to gauge how much interest there is, if I feel we can get to 20 people I'll leave it running longer if not when we get to 10 I'll just order it then.

Turn around I'm hoping within 2 weeks of everyone paying.

As soon as I have the money off the 10 people I will order them and they should be with me in a few days.

As soon as they arrive with me I will get them sent out to you guys.

Any questions just ask 😆

I'm sure between the 350 and 370 guys and girls we should easily hit 10 people who want a set!!

I'm already down for a set so we only need really 9 others before I can order them 😆

What is the benefit of having braided clutch lines?

Basically speaking - better performance/firmer braking! One of the "must" upgrades for the brakes.

I'm currently running HEL lines, but heard about few that failed - so upgrading to Goodridge to be safe lol

Cheers Vlad. I get the better braking. The lines don't deform as they are reinforced, so more force is applied to the brakes as it's not being lost deforming the pipe but what I don't get is the benefit to the clutch.

You don't need extra force for better clutching performance, clutch pedal goes down, clutch plate released. Release clutch pedal, clutch plate applied. I don't understand the benefit even after searching for it.

In my HR my clutch line is a weak point. If I try a over enthusiastic pull away my clutch pedal sticks to the floor.

I have been told this is the clutch fluid boiling due to the clutch line.

Unfortunately for a HR it is a box out job. For the de I think it's a lot easier.

Edited by jimboy2

1. Vlad - brake lines - 2005 350z (UK)

4. Richf - Brake lines - 370z

Not fussy about colour pref plain but would like confirmation of what they are (pref picture) prior to order

Just to correct the only way braided lines will improve the performance of your brakes is if your stock rubber hoses are totally shot. Braided hoses improve the "feel" of the brake pedal and feedback from the brakes , the master cylinder pushes the same amount of fluid to the calipers whichever type of hose is fitted.

• Like 1

Ok Guys Iv spoken to them and you are able to choose what colour you would like your lines too be.

If you could put the colour you would like on the list with your user name and if it's for a 350 or 370z

C43925E5-2FE4-42CC-A7EB-AEAE25B872D8_zpsordhpldv.gif

Thanks everyone

Edited by Easty

Guest marcw79

1. Vlad - brake lines - YELLOW - 2005 350z (UK)

4. Richf - Brake lines - 370z

5. Marcw79 - brake lines - 350z - blue

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Someone tried this with Hel lines and it got cancelled due to one or more traders complaining to Hel about it. Hopefully the same won't happen here because this it a great deal!

Nah it got cancelled because i sold so many the price dropped by £2 something and i kept the price the same and im not a trader so its not allowed. If the OP keeps his word and isn't making any money it will be fine!

• Like 2

4. Richf - Brake lines - 370z black/clear or clear with lettering would be great

2. Tay - brake lines - 350z uk spec kit - Clear

4. Richf - Brake lines - 370z black/clear or clear with lettering would be great

I'm interested but would like to know if you're going to wait for 20 people or go ahead at 10?

I would love to get 20 people but I don't think it's going to happen fast enough so as soon as I get a defiant 10 people who want them and pay I'll get them ordered 😊

Ok Guys and Girl.

Got some Good and some Bad news!!

Due to some greedy Traders not liking that I'm not making money and trying to do a nice thing for the members of the forum and complaining massively and causing problems because they only want to make money out of us all.....

I can now only get 10 sets for the £75!! Once the 10 sets have gone that's it I can't get any more.....

The guy I talk to is getting that much hassle he was considering not doing it at all due to this!! But we agreed on the 10 sets and then that's it.....

So let's get the 10 people and get them ordered as soon as possible whilst I can....

Edited by Easty
  • Like 1