2 x 2003 fairlady z

camy

Nissan fairlady z, 2003 on an 03, car has 65000 on clock with mixture of miles and km, most of which being km as only imported 2013. has 11 months mot and was serviced last month and undersealed 2 weeks ago

bodywork:

full v1 nismo bodykit smoothed

Honda pearl white paint done 3 month ago

black headlights

chassis:

lowered 35mm

rota gtr-d wheels 10" front and 12" rear

engine:

jw pop charger

zsigen cat back exhaust

i.c.e.

full alpine system including headunit, active sub and speakers.

airbrushed rear strut cover

private plate not included

£6000

11692482_1855642857993495_4333357005265406480_n_zpsuxfztn8g.jpg

11707561_1855642897993491_1843867053732897174_n_zpsgq7qaxdp.jpg

20150718_124330_zpsv6zeusxn.jpg

Nissan 350z fairlady in silver, 2003 on a 52,has 52000 on the clock which is a mixture of miles and kilometers. car has black leather seats, built in satnav and factory mats in good condition. 10 months mot. has had 2 new lower suspension arms with poly bushes. resprayed bodywork 4 months ago with holographic flakes added to the clearcoat, recent service, battery and underseal

interior:

black leather

double din headunit

active subwoofer

sat nav

airbrushed rear strut cover

exterior:

mines style front splitter

rear diffuser

2006 genuine Nissan led rear lights

blackened headlights

custom wing mirrors

smoothed and debadged bodywork

2008 genuine Nissan bulge bonnet

chassis:

18" xxr wheels

coilovers

brembo brake upgrade (being an import it came with sliding calipers)

engine:

kinetix intake manifold

Nismo long ram induction kit

japspeed k1 cat back exhaust

airbrushed engine cover

private plate not included

£6000

20151028_131845_zpsi2nkypka.jpg

20151028_082338_zpsozepnxtm.jpg

20151028_131603_zpso55hyd56.jpg

20151028_131828_zpsx2akeutz.jpg

20151028_131837_zpsfrit9vrz.jpg

20151028_131628_zpsqvd58cgl.jpg

20151028_131659_zps6whjwklb.jpg

20151028_131706_zps4ngigpaw.jpg

Edited by camy
  • Like 1

I think the price is fair. more than fair even!

why do we want to knock down our fellow club members on parting with their pride and joy?

Forum cars should be worth more in my opinion and 5K is too cheap for a forum car. Go look what 5K bags you on Auto Trader!

GLWTS

• Like 8

I think the price is fair. more than fair even!

why do we want to knock down our fellow club members on parting with their pride and joy?

Forum cars should be worth more in my opinion and 5K is too cheap for a forum car. Go look what 5K bags you on Auto Trader!

GLWTS

Thanks mate and yeah if you look at some of the cars at 5k you will see why i am asking what i am asking. All mods on these are less than 1 year old on both aswell

• Like 1

Posted · Hidden by Ebized, November 1, 2015 - spam - after already making an opinion
Hidden by Ebized, November 1, 2015 - spam - after already making an opinion

Why should a forum car be worth more. Just because a car is a forum car it doesn't mean its worth it's salt, not that i'm saying that about these particular vehicles.

I don't think a reduction of 1k will cut it buddy. Try offers based on 5K.

Just out of curiosity...why? When I was looking to buy mine I couldn't find anything even close to this sort of mileage that seemed well looked after for £5k

low mileage, seemingly well looked after cars, some others on here have been advertised for considerably more for similar mileage. or am I missing something?

Edit:

why would this one be worth £2.5k more? Not knocking the one in the link, it's lovely. as said, just curious!

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/101224-2004-350z-modified-silver-black-gt-reduced-75k/

Edited by Tom-89
  • Like 1

exactly :clap:

my personal opinion is that forum owned cars (enthusiasts) generally take good car of their price and joy. A local garage forecourt wont be as interested in the finer details because its not a labour of love for them.

It's also my opinion that people searching for a 350z or 370z will visit the forum and, if they're experience of buying a car is anything like what mine was it should certainly be worth it.

I also think its simply not right and rude to make that comment. I know how i'd feel if you made that comment about my pride and joy.

Apologies for the off topic discussion here. feel free to delete.

Matt

• Like 3

Posted · Hidden by Ebized, November 1, 2015 - spam - after already making an opinion

People can ask any price for their car, however if we want to be sensible and don't want the car hanging around forever, then we price accordingly .

Because of the AGE and most importantly they are JDM not uk vehicles. Price pro rata.

Interesting! Knew JDM's were a bit cheaper but wasn't aware that it was that much of a significance.

And is age all that relevant? if the models didn't change spec until 06 (or 07?) then I'd go for the one I considered to be in better condition, more cared for, lower mileage.

We're filling up this guys for sale thread here, would it be possible for one of the mods to split it out and stick it in 'general' or something, unless it's just me whose interested and no one else gives a sh... :D

I wasn't suggesting hey weren't. How do you have two cars. Is it purely a hobby or do you buy and sell cars?

I have 4 cars its a hobby. My mrs is white one and mine is silver one. Not that its any concern. If i was i trader i would pay traders fee and do it correctly. This type of bull crap is why i moved away from subarus. If your not interested in them why bother posting?!

Edited by camy
  • Like 5

Its a open forum for anybody to comment on. I was only trying to help give you some information to guide you in the right direction to help you. If you don't welcome comments maybe you shouldn't post.

Its a open forum for anybody to comment on. I was only trying to help give you some information to guide you in the right direction to help you. If you don't welcome comments maybe you shouldn't post.

Comments are welcome but try looking at the cars you say mine are same value as amd you will see you are way off

• Like 1

You don't see many white 350z's around and it's a lot of work to have a whole car re-sprayed, two nice looking unique cars

If it were we I would have made two separate adds with more pictures of each

+ More spec, tyres, recent work done etc.

Those wing mirrors look quite cool, not to mention the custom strut brace cover.

GLWS

Edited by Exec

I think on the face of it that is a fair price for cars that have recently been treated to a respray.

If I was buying an early car with lowish mileage, the bodywork would be my main concern and these have been sorted.

I'm also of the opinion, that on a for sale ad people should keep opinions on price, to themselves. If the seller doesn't mind waiting for the right buyer, that's his prerogative. If a car doesn't sell then there is a good chance it's overpriced and they will realise themselves.

He asked opinions on a separate thread.

If someone has to comment on the price, they should be polite and do it via PM.

In fact I'm starting to think for sale ads should be locked from the outset.

Rant over... Lol.

• Like 10