Zed reactions good and bad

Cyder

Not had issues at junctions - most people are accomodating. Attention from kids and teens (usually very positive) is definitely a feature but I've also had people of all ages talk to me about the car at petrol stations, in the street etc. On the whole I've been surprised by the amount positive attention the Nismo gets.

Might be a bit controversial to say this but the most rudeness I've encountered has been on drives to rural areas such as Devon. I'm pretty much always the one to pull into a passing place if there is someone coming the other way on a narrow country road, but the proportion of people who bother to acknowledge with a wave or a smile is much less than if I give way in an urban area like Twickenham. I pulled aside for someone on a trip to Wiltshire recently and the oldish woman in the clapped out banger coming the other way went past without a thank you and gave me a death look. :surrender:

Edited by sipar69

My 1.5k sound system also attracts a lot of attention, a thumping system that you can feel makes any drive that extra special, especially in the Zed when that engine note mixes in with your tunes, feel like I'm in a fast and furious movie.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't... breathe...

Sorry man, I know you're passionate about your car and that's great, but that sentence is utterly hysterical! :D

My 1.5k sound system also attracts a lot of attention, a thumping system that you can feel makes any drive that extra special, especially in the Zed when that engine note mixes in with your tunes, feel like I'm in a fast and furious movie.

Can't... breathe...

Sorry man, I know you're passionate about your car and that's great, but that sentence is utterly hysterical! :D

But, surely he's being ironic? :wacko:

• Like 2