My worst nightmare

Pimm Junior

Started off pretty normal week... Parked the girl in the normal spot and woke up to her dented and scratched this morning :(

My rear drivers quarter panel pushed in and scratched but the filler cap was safe.

Not sure what's the next move... New part and spray? Or see if someone can work some magic and spray?

In a way I do need my front Bonet and bumper sprayed so gives me a reason to get that done I suppose :)

post-25408-0-89580300-1442681230_thumb.jpg

post-25408-0-79019200-1442681241_thumb.jpg

Sorry to see that but seeing where you parked and the height of the dent I'd hazard a guess that was a home delivery van reversing - as my wife's car was hit sometime back by one of those and that looks remarkably similar. That said, without any evidence sadly the repair will be out of your pocket :shrug:

Sorry to see that but seeing where you parked and the height of the dent I'd hazard a guess that was a home delivery van reversing - as my wife's car was hit sometime back by one of those and that looks remarkably similar. That said, without any evidence sadly the repair will be out of your pocket :shrug:

Yeah the height is a strange one but with you saying that it was opposite a turning :/

No new panel needed, probably about £250 worth of damage, needs fillered and painted. Sucks when you don't have anything new to show and money out of pocket.

I can't work out what's going on in that reflection, are you naked? :p

• 2 months later...