The latest car fashion- I may fall victim to?

rickya

someone owns a chilli with two thin white stripes over it - I've seen them a couple of times on the M3, they come off J4 like me...

Standard wheels, but spoiler, lip, sides, back + white stripes :headhurt:

The lines are way too thin, just doesn't look right - the bloke driving it never ack's, probably out of embarrassment.

The receptionist in our office (17yrs old, she drives a pink fiat) thinks the stripes are cool and much better than my "boring black".

nuff said.

EDIT: and yes, I did consider telling her that "once you've had black you never go back" but she's so thick it would have been a waste of humour, or she might have winked at me and agreed and possibly asked me how I knew that.... :scare:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone owns a chilli with two thin white stripes over it - I've seen them a couple of times on the M3, they come off J4 like me...

Standard wheels, but spoiler, lip, sides, back + white stripes :headhurt:

The lines are way too thin, just doesn't look right - the bloke driving it never ack's, probably out of embarrassment.

The receptionist in our office (17yrs old, she drives a pink fiat) thinks the stripes are cool and much better than my "boring black".

nuff said.

EDIT: and yes, I did consider telling her that "once you've had black you never go back" but she's so thick it would have been a waste of humour, or she might have winked at me and agreed and possibly asked me how I knew that.... :scare:

Not really all depends if the receptionist is hot :blush: Then her opinions count, even on politics her opinions count :lol:

she's one of those girls who thinks she's hot, but in reality she's not all that - in fact, she's a bit miserable and I think the only time I have ever seen her smile was when she was dissing my motor, the bitch! Is there a handbag emoticon? :lol:

Her opinions are not worthy and not valid. Dont blame her for dissing your motor though :p:lol: kidding ;)

Now I am crap at photoshop & Jay I tried but couldnt find any decent pics of my zed in the correct angle. So thanks to Trev I have used his pic! (Sorry for defacing ur car mate :teeth: )

Before:

350z008.jpg

After- Im thinking stripes in carbon fibre on a sunset zed! ( I have used the ident/creases already in zed bonnet & tapered the lines going towards the rear of the car also. Lines should taper in a lot thinner at rear also but I am well rubbish & couldnt do it) :blush:

350z0082.jpg

Jay plz feel free to do a better job, preferably on a sunset zed with carbon fibre stripes :thumbs:

Now I am crap at photoshop & Jay I tried but couldnt find any decent pics of my zed in the correct angle. So thanks to Trev I have used his pic! (Sorry for defacing ur car mate :teeth: )

Before:

350z008.jpg

After- Im thinking stripes in carbon fibre on a sunset zed! ( I have used the ident/creases already in zed bonnet & tapered the lines going towards the rear of the car also. Lines should taper in a lot thinner at rear also but I am well rubbish & couldnt do it) :blush:

>

Jay plz feel free to do a better job, preferably on a sunset zed with carbon fibre stripes :thumbs:

Dude what have you done to my car? :scare: It may suit some but not my taste. Looks like a quad has pulled a wheelie over over it :D

My Son-in-law has just had twin white stripes fitted to his Fezza ST 2.0, (red). Only cost him £60 and they've done a great job. Looks B)

and what in the name of god is a FEZZA? :wacko:

Fiesta :tumbleweed:

From the same manufacturer as Grandads...the daddy of the Dagenham Dustbins..... :lol:

My Son-in-law has just had twin white stripes fitted to his Fezza ST 2.0, (red). Only cost him £60 and they've done a great job. Looks B)

:headhurt:

Is that to make it sound less painful when admitting you own one, that they disguise the real name? :headhurt:

It like those guys on the Belgian Nissan forum that talk about their Nissan N15 and N16, because I guess it sounds cooler than having to admit driving a Nissan Almera :lol:

:headhurt:

Is that to make it sound less painful when admitting you own one, that they disguise the real name? :headhurt:

It like those guys on the Belgian Nissan forum that talk about their Nissan N15 and N16, because I guess it sounds cooler than having to admit driving a Nissan Almera :lol:

Ford or Nissan both embarassing aren't they..... ;)

From the same manufacturer as Grandads...the daddy of the Dagenham Dustbins..... :lol:

Don't forget Cossie's, Esquirt's and Crapies. :teeth: